Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

Propellant is the equivalent to Freon..so the cold plus the cold from the propellant hitting your finger caused this. It happens quite frequently depending on the cap and where your finger is situated on the cap.

not to mention the xylene that was probably burning your skin also.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HO-LY SHE-IT.

I just got my first couple cans of Molotow Burner (copper and chrome) and I went to test out the chrome and IT BLEW THE FUCKING DOT RIGHT OUT OF THE CAP.

Sounded like I got shot at for fuck sake. I guess high-pressure means high-pressure but FUCK. I would think they'd have put a cap on there which can handle the pressure but I guess not. I'd hate to try spraying through a super-skinny cap with this if it just destroyed a pink dot...

Can't wait to try it out on a wall though!

Aight people, it seems there are always specific threads about this and that bout spray paint, so im opening this (thinking that im cool) so that way all spray paint questions concerning brands and shit like that blah blah blah........ So ima start this bitch off by askin what you all think bout this America's Finest by Rustoleum. I have only used popsicle orange which is alright , it aint the best or the worst cuz for the price of a $1.25 its okay with me...:mexican:

what the fuck is with the new male valves on rusto cans? its workable, but so irritating i cant even describe.. write a reply on how you feel on this change

HO-LY SHE-IT.

I just got my first couple cans of Molotow Burner (copper and chrome) and I went to test out the chrome and IT BLEW THE FUCKING DOT RIGHT OUT OF THE CAP.

Sounded like I got shot at for fuck sake. I guess high-pressure means high-pressure but FUCK. I would think they'd have put a cap on there which can handle the pressure but I guess not. I'd hate to try spraying through a super-skinny cap with this if it just destroyed a pink dot...

Can't wait to try it out on a wall though!

happened to me too, so i put the blown out cap on a chain and wear it as a necklace

I bought some Sabotaz and it clogged a bunch of caps

Flashy ass can and in the end I'd rather have some Rusto

I don't think any new brands of spray paint that don't end up sucking will ever come out

Man, all I buy is Sabotaz and it's the fucking BOMB. If it's clogging up your caps, then you're not shaking it. That's all I can say.

Oh, and sometimes with Montana caps they leak a bit, but where I buy em you get a Sabo #2 and #4 cap for free for each can you buy, so I don't have an issue with just using Sabo caps. Sometimes in the dark though, the #5 Sabo cap (yellow/black dot) looks a LOT like the 24k superfats (gold/black dot) so I end up putting the wrong one on and get a hand covered in paint.

If you put the Sabo caps on and shake it, there really isn't an issue. And not ALL montana caps make em leak, just some.

Archived