Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yea dude i picked up a can off that discount rack thinking it was the old rusto can but it was the new rusto except the top male part got pulled out. I bathed in yellow paint that night.

Well I checked it first plus I knew the dude who worked there and he said it was fine

Anyone uses that Blubber stuff?

Apparently its different to other paints because it isnt bad for you or something

i just tried it... it was OK.

+: pressure low

nice colors

caps work

-: not the thickest paint for the price

ARTISSIN BLOWS THIS PAINT OUT OF THE WATER

AND IS WAY CHEAPER.

BUT form YOUR OWN OPINION and try Blubber yourself.

i just tried it... it was OK.

+: pressure low

nice colors

caps work

-: not the thickest paint for the price

ARTISSIN BLOWS THIS PAINT OUT OF THE WATER

AND IS WAY CHEAPER.

BUT form YOUR OWN OPINION and try Blubber yourself.

blubber was clogging up fats every few seconds for me. Artisan....I heard Wal-Mart paint is better. I hate to actually say that cuz I still haven't tried it even tho I have a can laying around somewhere. It sounds like a few of these companies have a problem keeping a consistant formula.

But deen, I swear when I get around to actually trying artisan, I'll give an honest review

It's all good.. When you make your own paint line the 1st time around well for me I dont' know bout others in America there are bumps and road blocks. IT was tough nearly impossible.

There were a lot of things that I needed that I just couldn't get because they didn't want to sell to me.

In America graffiti is a huge taboo and you get companies that don't want to sell to you or just tell you to fuck off once they get the notion that you're doing something "graffiti related" in their eyes.

I don't got the money like ironlaks, montanas and Blubber. So I couldn't do what I really would of liked to do at the start up of Artissin.

ARTISSIN is a $3 to $4 (depends if you buying online or in a store) can of spray paint that is similar to the old school Krylon from the 80s - early 90's. It does work with everything though. So yes you can mix it in with your more expensive brands on the market or just use it on it's own.

What does it cost these days to do a 4 color piece or just throwies? 50-60 bucks?

These days the price of paint is high even for regular paint in a store.

What I can tell you that for that $3 - $4 you spend it's well worth it and cheaper than anything else available.

I see a lot of people complaining about the lack of colors, Yes I know I don't have a lot of colors. I basically made what the people here on 12oz wanted. I'll have a new formula and a bunch of the colors you want the next time around. Just be patient, I'm here for the long run!

Thanks people for your feedback the good and the bad. If you don't accept everything then you're not gonna improve your product to make it better.

yo deen all the colors youve gave me were good besides the 2 silvers

no matter how much i shook no pigment at all wat so ever

but artissin + boston fat u get the nicest flairs

and with the rusto stock u get some nice lines

i havnt bombed with it so i cant give a full review

but the colors came out watery but sprayed nice i really like your paint just dissapointed about the silvers

Used Blubber for the first time a month ago... Definitely has a LOT of bugs that need to be worked out.

The valve closes if you don't keep a cap on it when not in use... some cans accept different caps while other colors only accept fatcaps... the pressure is not steady... All in all they're decent for filling in but I ended up using Rusto to outline because it was cleaner.

Anyone here notice that alot of the new Rustos with the new valves the caps are all fucked up like people were trying to yank them off and destroyed the cans? I've been seeing alot of it recently!

The new valves suck. I've had numerous stems break off, plenty of valves that just stopped working with hella paint in thecan still. Sometimes you can hear the spring inside the valve. Still a good 95% of the cans work great, and the paint is good

It's all good.. When you make your own paint line the 1st time around well for me I dont' know bout others in America there are bumps and road blocks. IT was tough nearly impossible.

There were a lot of things that I needed that I just couldn't get because they didn't want to sell to me.

In America graffiti is a huge taboo and you get companies that don't want to sell to you or just tell you to fuck off once they get the notion that you're doing something "graffiti related" in their eyes.

I don't got the money like ironlaks, montanas and Blubber. So I couldn't do what I really would of liked to do at the start up of Artissin.

ARTISSIN is a $3 to $4 (depends if you buying online or in a store) can of spray paint that is similar to the old school Krylon from the 80s - early 90's. It does work with everything though. So yes you can mix it in with your more expensive brands on the market or just use it on it's own.

What does it cost these days to do a 4 color piece or just throwies? 50-60 bucks?

These days the price of paint is high even for regular paint in a store.

What I can tell you that for that $3 - $4 you spend it's well worth it and cheaper than anything else available.

I see a lot of people complaining about the lack of colors, Yes I know I don't have a lot of colors. I basically made what the people here on 12oz wanted. I'll have a new formula and a bunch of the colors you want the next time around. Just be patient, I'm here for the long run!

Thanks people for your feedback the good and the bad. If you don't accept everything then you're not gonna improve your product to make it better.

ANy videos of your paint?

For the price and from what I have used. Artissin is well worth what you pay for it. It is a pretty good paint. Not to mention, but I will. It also makes alot more sence to get 2 or 3 cans of paint for the price of 1. Also, please dont PM me again with links to your video. I personaly dont care.

yo deen all the colors youve gave me were good besides the 2 silvers

no matter how much i shook no pigment at all wat so ever

but artissin + boston fat u get the nicest flairs

and with the rusto stock u get some nice lines

i havnt bombed with it so i cant give a full review

but the colors came out watery but sprayed nice i really like your paint just dissapointed about the silvers

Thanks for the input.. The GOOD and BAD

Yes you're right bout the Silvers. It's pretty much a liquefied metal type paint. I sold the last batch of it about a week ago so there's no more of it.

Most people were using it to melt their paint layers. More of the "artsy" stuff.

ANy videos of your paint?

I was totally about to by some Paint from Artissin Aerosols but then I seen the colors, and then I seen $9.50 for shipping. Haha looks like ill be heading to Utrecht to pick up Montana Gold.

Here are video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOPl0PtbEUg

Ok lets answer your question on what it cost for ARTISSIN:

In the store its around $4 and under

Online its around $3

You claim $9.50 is too high a cost for shipping so lets do some math here:

10 Pack = $28.00 Shipping = $9.50 Therefore: 28 + 9.50 = 37.50

37.50 / 10 = 3.75 per can

What does 6 packs of other paints cost? What does a can of Gold cost? You using it for what? Paint your toilet bowl?

According to you this is too expensive? How so?

Thanks!

Hey Deen, I bought 3 cans of black from you. I shook the hell out of it for 5 min. It felt very thick in the can. The marble took almost a minute just to make noise. But when I used it, it came out watery and transparent. Is it possible the paint just isnt mixing in the can? I just watched the vid you posted and it looks like that guys black is okay. Maybe it was just from the batch that I bought?

The new valves suck. I've had numerous stems break off, plenty of valves that just stopped working with hella paint in thecan still. Sometimes you can hear the spring inside the valve. Still a good 95% of the cans work great, and the paint is good

Hopefully they'll get it fixed.. I've read alot of mixed reviews on the new male valves.

Majority are negative.

Thanks for the feedback/input.

Hey Deen, I bought 3 cans of black from you. I shook the hell out of it for 5 min. It felt very thick in the can. The marble took almost a minute just to make noise. But when I used it, it came out watery and transparent. Is it possible the paint just isnt mixing in the can? I just watched the vid you posted and it looks like that guys black is okay. Maybe it was just from the batch that I bought?

STAKK need some info like when did you get the cans, what caps you used etc.

I wouldn't know till I find out when you got the cans. If it was very early on it is most likely.

If it was awhile ago why didn't you mention anything to me? Still I make no excuses just curious.

Deen, I received the paint back in august last year. I used your other colors and they were pretty good. I just havent gotten around to using the blacks until last week. Still, I havent used the entire thing. I was in a rush and was doing a throwy(daytime). I outlined the first letter twice and it was too transparent so i threw it in my backpak and used black rusto instead. Im gonna try it on a piece today and give you a more thorough report. The blues, and orange Artissins I used were great though.

Deen, I received the paint back in august last year. I used your other colors and they were pretty good. I just havent gotten around to using the blacks until last week. Still, I havent used the entire thing. I was in a rush and was doing a throwy(daytime). I outlined the first letter twice and it was too transparent so i threw it in my backpak and used black rusto instead. Im gonna try it on a piece today and give you a more thorough report. The blues, and orange Artissins I used were great though.

Ok that clarifies things a little.. Turn the can upside down and shake it. Release as much propellant as possible. Then use it see if its the same problem.

Thank you STAKK .. Feedback is extremely important. Good or Bad; it's better to know than not know. Only way I can improve thing!

Keep on rockin'

Archived