ButtHurt on erection day.

Poop Man Bob

Even though I think Bush and Kerry both suck pretty bad, I can't help but to wish that Bush is ousted from power. I haven't been able to take a shit for 3 weeks because I'm so nervous.

And if I hear that Kerry won on the news, I'm taking it with a grain of salt, because they were saying Gore won back in 2000.

If Bush wins it would be interesting to see what happens on his inaguration day. Last time his car was bombarded with eggs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Nov 2 2004, 07:33 AM

Ohio - African American precincts are performing at 106% what we expected, based on historical numbers. Hispanic precincts are at 144% what we expected. Precincts that went for Gore are turning out 8% higher then those that went Bush in 2000. Democratic base precincts are performing 15% higher than GOP base precincts.

Florida - Dem base precincts are performing 14% better than Bush base precincts. In precincts that went for Gore, they are doing 6% better than those that went for Bush. African American precincts at 109%, Hispanic precincts at 106%.

Pennsylvania - African American precincts at 102% of expectations, Hispanics at 136% of expectations. The Gore precincts are doing 4 percent better than bush precincts.

Michigan - Democratic base precincts are 8% better than GOP base states. Gore precincts are 5% better than Bush.

GREAT SOURCE OF INFO:

Media Matters has a grid featuring all states and all TV networks. In their own words, "Media Matters for America is monitoring each broadcast and cable news network and will provide real-time updates throughout the night as states are called for President Bush and Senator Kerry."

Definitely worth checking out.

Guest KING BLING

cnn.com

Voting is over in six states after a day of tough decisions in the presidential, Senate and House races. CNN projects Bush wins in Indiana, Kentucky and Georgia, and a Kerry win in Vermont. CNN projections indicate Republicans picked up a Democrat Senate seat in Georgia, and Democrats successfully defend two Senate seats -- one in Indiana and one in Vermont.

Archived