helium ballons!

meateater

ok.. helium ballons!

im the typa guy that when ever i see helium balloons ive just gota breath some down and talk like an idiot for a few seconds.

i do this not all the time but at least a few times on the night of any party that i go to..

anyone know if this helium if bad for you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

did this one time when i worked in the produce department of a grocery store, we had a container of helium so we where messing around, i decided to go into the freezer to get somthing a few seconds after i had been talknig all silly and i almost died, i just stoped breathing and fell over.

When I was about 12 or 13 the video store was giving out helium balloons. I inhaled a whole balloon outside of my father's car and the next thing I knew I was in the back seat mid-sentance and I had no idea what transpired in the past 10 seconds. It was the first time I "got high".

I've had friends who get all loaded up on nitrious. I can't wait till one of them has a seizure. My ex-roommate had these two dudes come over in the middle of the day and I start hearing this loud ass noise like an air-compresser. Roomie knocks on my door and goes "Hey, some old college friends of mine just brought over a tank of nitrious, you want some?" Thank god I said no because I think they sat there talking about "deep stuff, maaaan" for half an hour afterwards.

Originally posted by Mr. Peanut@Oct 30 2004, 02:56 AM

endust.JPG

try this shit. it makes you sound like satan.

i totaled my car and almost died on this shit (yes, its my own fault) but i swear it fucks your head up.. i swear imnot as sharp as i used to be... fuck dust off........

pez... :king:

helium ballon threads....BANNED!!!

Archived