BECAUSE THIS THREAD DOESN'T HAPPEN OFTEN ENOUGH: POST THEM DESKTOPS 8 MILLION!

Originally posted by Joker@Oct 13 2004, 06:20 PM

War Pigs... You have quite a few apps open ;)

I noticed you use Limewire... I used to use that as well till a friend turned me onto Aquisition. I've never looked back. Just thought I'd mention it.

Very nice photo by the way...

word...i tried aquisition but for some reason i had more luck dl'ing stuff with limewire...maybe i should register aquisition and try it again...

and yeah..i have a bad habit of leaving tons of shit open...and having tons of stuff on my desktop...every few weeks i make a dated folder and drag a ton of shit into em...bad organization...except for project folders....i keep those tidy...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by TheArchitect+Oct 13 2004, 06:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheArchitect - Oct 13 2004, 06:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-easyone@Oct 12 2004, 03:37 AM

hey you all use firefox... amazing

I find the fact that they all own photoshop to be more amazing.

[/b]

Own doesn't neccessarily mean paid for.

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Oct 13 2004, 03:27 PM

funny....

I used this as a desktop a few years ago.

Oofah! Just when I thought I would never have to look at such things again...

That's pretty cool that you liked the drawing enough to post it up as a desktop picture. Thanks...

Joker wins with that pista concept

*edit* it's the first time i've seen those 2004 Pista Concepts. They look like the 2003 Veloce roadbikes...

Not to turn this into the bike thread or anything.

My desktop sucks and is cluttered with trash so I won't bother posting it. I used to love these threads when I kept my shit tidy.

Archived