What Would You Do In Jail?....

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i thought u said your going to turn urself into

the police, and spend the weekend in jail

to rid any warrents under your name. in that

case, its a weekend, 2 days, i'm sure u can

survive 2 days w/o getting spooned.

in anyway, if your going to use a weapon,

have your friend bring you a cake where a

stick of dinamite is hidden, with a tommy gun,

a 12 in blade, bullets, rope, a tazer gun, chew-ing

gum, and m&m's

If you still post on this board when you go in there, kill a guard the first day so everyone knows not to fuck with you. Then act like you're a major hacker so they won't let you near a computer so you can never post here again.

I'm serious about killing a guard though. I'm sure they'll understand that you were just trying to make a name for yourself during your one week stay.

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

FIRST OFF THAT WASNT ME POSTING IMA TURN MYSELF IN....2ND IF YOU DONT PAY YOUR TICKETS YOUR MOST LIKELY TO END UP DOING TIME...

and when you jaywalk they chop off your legs.

edit: dear forge-

i now hate you more than cherry luv.

--gamblers

Originally posted by rubbish heap

Umm.

It was my understanding that you go to jail if you're serving a sentence of 1 year or less, and prison if you have 1 day more than that.

So..... The guy that got caught one too many times shoplifting electronics goes to jail, the guy that rapes other dudes goes to prison.

Am I right on this or just confused about legal shit ?

you're right for the most part, but there are exceptions to every rule. one of my boys got an 11 month sentance and was sent up to OSP, with an option of doing boot camp. he said some fool got burned up with cleaning product when he was up there :lol: remind me not to go to prison.

if i were ever to get locked up i think i would have a relative or friend bring me 2 toothbrushes....i would chew them up and sharpen them and use them as weapons...

did you get that idea from the movie 'freeway' she fucking wraps plastic around the brushes and burns it with a lighter then scraps it against the ground to make it sharp..then sticks it up her cootch so they dont find it

DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THE IDEA IM 14 IM 16 AND I GOT 1 YEAR BEFORE I GO TO COUNTY....DICKHEADS

AND CLUETWO I NEVER ONCE SAID I WAS GETTIN LOCKED UP...I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS WOULD DO WITH A LITTLE CREATIVITY TO MAKE WEAPONS...JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST!!!

did you get that idea from the movie 'freeway' she fucking wraps plastic around the brushes and burns it with a lighter then scraps it against the ground to make it sharp..then sticks it up her cootch so they dont find it

That's possible. Or maybe he got the idea from that one Jean Claude Van Damme(sp?) movie. The story was about some fucked up prison that held some sort of fight club... thing.

But back to the subject. First, I would use the soap bar to momentarily blind the victim ("Ouch, there's soap in my eye!". Make sure the soap bar is wet) then I would proceed to stab the victim with an unsharped toothbrush. Think about it, getting stabbed with something that ain't sharp... not good. Nor pretty.

azert wins.

THEY TAKE YOUR BELT AND SHOELACES BEFORE YOUR PUT IN A CELL...AND I SAID IM NOT GETTIN LOCKED UP CUZ SOMEONE SAID ITS ONLY THE WEEKEND OR 2 DAYS...IM JUST SAYIN IL PROBALLY END UP THERE EVENTUALLY... BEING SO HARDCORE AND ALL. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M ABOUT. NIGGAS JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW AN OUTLAW LIKE ME LIVES.

forget weapons, jail isnt even like the movies at all, no one wants to rape you chances are if you went in it would be for some sort of theft, vandalism etc

I'd spend my time reading and doing cources by corespondence, and running and lifting a ridiculous amount of weights, oh and drawing....

do sketches of peoples names or something and you should be right, and collect packets of cigarettes to get your jail buddies to do things for you.

Learn to play cards and or shoot dice. Seriously. Then all you have to do is win enough from the black dudes to pay the white dudes to do favors for you and vice versa. But don't let them catch you cheating... Remember a flush beats a straight, and the ace of spades gets you fucked if you bid nil. And nobody likes a renigger.

Also, if I were going for real time, I would just act crazy and get sent to a mental hospital. Fucking sit in the corner and don't talk to anyone, at all and rock. That should get you out of general population right quick. Or else a lock in a sock is good. Hairspray and a lighter. A bic pen broken or sharpened on the floor/walls.

Don't be an asshole, you're not going to jail for parking tickets.

THEY TAKE YOUR BELT AND SHOELACES BEFORE YOUR PUT IN A CELL...AND I SAID IM NOT GETTIN LOCKED UP CUZ SOMEONE SAID ITS ONLY THE WEEKEND OR 2 DAYS...IM JUST SAYIN IL PROBALLY END UP THERE EVENTUALLY...

you should keep your expectations a little lower, thats aiming too high me thinks

Archived