Is this you? Fuck it, might as well be.

High Priest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So yesterday I see this pic, have a brief chuckle to myself at the old Miltoners expense and forget about it for the rest of the day.

After watching football with my krunky friends I hit the hay. And what do I dream about?

I dream I'm walking from the bus stop to the house that I grew up in (Slightly run down, desolate suburb). For some reason the dude in that pic is walking just infront of me. So I catch up and we start talking and it turns out he actually is Milton. I'm all confused cause I thought the Gooch was just taking the piss. He tells me something about some party one of my neighbours had and how much it sucked. And then goes on to tell me that the police have got warrants to search the houses of all channel zero heads... I'm all conflicted cause on one hand it sounds like he's talking ish but then on the other hand I'm thinking "Milton doesn't really comes across as the type of guy to spin some shit... even if he is over weight and looks like he pervs on his sisters barbie dolls in his spare time".. then I woke up...

Frankly the whole thing weirded me out alittle.. I mean I enjoy 12 oz as much as the next guy... but when I start having dreams involving other memebers... I start thinking it might be time for a e-vacation.

Archived