hot teacher arrested for bang bang boogie

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

She had chinese writing on her lower back. Thats like a code for being a hooker in disguise...

He told me that during the first incident, he had seen his cousin in the back seat, between Ms. Lafave's legs, moving in an up and down motion whil his pants were pulled down. He told me that time, Ms. Lafave was nude and the second time they had sex, she left her shirt on. I then terminated the telephone call.

He stated that there was no talking, she moaned a couple of times and then lauged at something.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

i had a friend who got with his teacher in tenth grade. dude thought he was the only one banging her, but apparently one of his friends new about it and blackmailed her into doing him too. at the end of it all, they both found out that it wasn't even just the two of them she was getting with, which helped persuade them to turn her in. they got her fired big time.

page2

and really ... WTF?

she must be sick in the head.

That girl could get laid every night of the week

if she wanted to with a guy who can actually

use his equipment.

booo..... kid's probably liking it though.

I would have nailed a few teachers too.

i got a story no bullshit as well, went out not that long ago drinking with friends in all type of bars clubs. one bar i started speaking to this women she was quite hot as well and for some reason i reconized her, we kept talking more and more drinkin more getting very comfortable it was good. I asked her here job and she tells me she was a teacher:yum: my teacher:eek: for maths i was like:D i thought i knew here anyways i could off gone back to hers but i did not:confused: :huh2: fuk knows why i was out of my face i think she left, but she said to meet her again, i dint . fuk it i dint sleep with a teacher but i got a few kisses and got shown some love by her she was at least 30 she wanted me:spin: ........that kids lucky man.

At this point in the interview i asked ***** if he thought this type of behavior was unusual, she was a teacher and much older than he was. ******** stated Debra Lefave told him she was having sexual inadequency problems with her husband and she was turned on by the fact that having sexual relations with him was not allowed

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im loving this!!

Originally posted by BIGMETALCIRCUS

i had a friend who got with his teacher in tenth grade. dude thought he was the only one banging her, but apparently one of his friends new about it and blackmailed her into doing him too. at the end of it all, they both found out that it wasn't even just the two of them she was getting with, which helped persuade them to turn her in. they got her fired big time.

fuck imagine all their friends get to blackmail her and it ends up 4 kids gangbanging their 30 years old teacher!!

that girl got nice eyes tho i would give her a nice big load in there

I was at a gay/lesbian club with some friends [im a girl, just so all you macho men on 12oz dont scream GATITA YOU FAG! etc. at me.. anyway] and some chick comes up to me goes: "Did you go to **** highschool?" I said "Uhmm, yesss?" to which she replies "my girlfriend was your student teacher for your spanish class" I look over her shoulder to see my student teacher from about 5 years prior smoking a blunt and drinking.

Yeh no comparison to that Hot for Teacher story but still.. very very "Twilight Zone." I dont think I looked at professors the same after that.

Damn, judging by all of her wedding photos this kid made out decent. I was expecting some fat, sloppy piece of shit.

When I was a senior I met up with one of my teachers at this oh-so-white-trash pot smokers festival they have back in Michigan every year. Needless to say we ended up hanging out for a few hours, getting lit and talking about going to Chicago for the weekend together. Sadly, I had responsibilites that weekend and the teacher was known for being a straight up whore (rumors of herpes floated around) so I had to duck out but I was almost cool for a minute.

Guest willy.wonka

he could also have been scared, like she kept taking control of him and he might of just been feeling a little shitty. he might have wanted to stop and just be a little skater kid.

she might be a the crazy tip also. stipped to get through college, who knows?

Archived