The Eternal Dilemma fellas...Blowjobs vs. Sex

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

haha that sweet though

blowjobs...?

eh...

what about 69???.

whoes tried 69 in here?...

just asking....

havnt tried it...

I’ve never tried 69 neither. Don’t really want to. I’ve done all sorts of positions with girls that took discussion beforehand and such, but to me, for some reason, a 69 is just too much. Don’t know why, really.

Am I talking sex with a 14 year old? Huh….

Re: thats easy

Originally posted by ASER1NE

Good Blowjob over Crappy Sex

Good Sex over Crappy Blowjob .

This is it in a nutshell.

I once subscribed to the thought of there is no such thing as bad sex (or blowjob). Unfortunately...I found out the hard way I was wrong.

But...if they're on par with each other....sex...all the way.

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

haha that sweet though

blowjobs...?

eh...

what about 69???.

whoes tried 69 in here?...

just asking....

havnt tried it...

when i am in a 69 w/ a girl and she is on top (ive never been on the top bc id feel funny bout my balls ploppin around on her head) there is something great about the way she goes down that way. its a totally dift feeling and some girls i have known feel like they can down on it farther when they are doing a 69. now i know some of you guys are gonna say you dont want to have a girls butthole right in your face, man, you shouldnt be w/ a girl thats got a dirty ass in the first place so ashame on you. should we even delve into the eatin ass area haha?

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by GamblersGrin

now i know some of you guys are gonna say you dont want to have a girls butthole right in your face, man, you shouldnt be w/ a girl thats got a dirty ass in the first place so ashame on you. should we even delve into the eatin ass area haha?

agreed, i enjoy a girls clean ass right in my faces face.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Actually showers before sex suck..i've noticed that a million times, the girls skin becomes less smooth and the body loses the awesome temprature...if a girls clean she doesnt really need to shower before sex, i can bang my girl after a whole day snd she'd be still smelling damn good (unlike me:D )

Guest imported_Tesseract

Most of the girls i've been with showered their ass after they had a shit, if you think about it its pretty gross not to do it...so yeah, clean ass=showered ass, shower=after taking a shit

hahaha

i feel sorry for all the other 12 oz ladies whose boyfriends cant get them off by going down on them, when my boyfriend goes down on me it is always an awesome orgasm, and the sex is just as great.

overall i prefer sex, because its great for when we're both in the mood, the oral jobs are just good for randomness or a nice gesture.

Archived