Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

so many pages.... dont know if these have been posted yet. look schmick!

http://maians.es/mens

PHILOSOPHY

Detailed craftsmanship meets urban street style: this is the Maians formula, and it’s what characterizes each deftly assembled pair of our unabashedly good-looking shoes. Created by one of Barcelona’s most consummate designers, Alfonso De La Fuente Rey, each pair of Maians is handmade locally using regional material and vulcanized rubber: a painstaking process that results in a unique brand of footwear that is dashing, durable, and incomparably comfortable.

yeah i'm not gonna lie i kinda fux with the omni pumps, but i don't think reebok will ever be as big as it was in the 90's unless they start bringing back some of the heat they had that actually was competition for nikes back then, like the original pumps, the shawn kemps, and the questions. those were hot shoes.

man u just posted supras ...

Yeah I know aye, it's the 1st skytop design I don't mind got some trippy colourways though, I guess supra has a bad rep for the skytops

supra-marble-pack-2.jpg

these ones look like a bit of a jordan rip off

SP12_Skytop3_S07017_MID_Hero.jpg

I don't mind the avengers

FA11_Avenger_S41013_GRY_Hero.jpg

saw these axions the other day too

axion

eacae6767f4411e1b9f1123138140926_7.jpg