Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

those notebook dunks were ok i guess, i dont own any dunks (except the jordan 8 ones just cause i felt obligated to get em) but i remember them selling out asap when that back to school pack dropped.

i have those "nash" 90s up there... they were a little hyped up before they dropped and were lackluster in person and ended up being sort of a retail bust... i spotted them on many an urban account clearance rack.

i have the "air u breathe" 360s too... they are one of my favorites. i have the stabs that go with them, but i slept on the "hold tight" ben drury am 1's... i had them in my hands on many occasions and didnt buy them like an idiot... now i gotta overpay for them.

vivid-blue-nike-air-max-90-4_0.jpg

im on the cusp of buying the 90s... i dont really want to right now... but i know that if i DONT i will kick myself 3 or 4 years from now... like oh so many other pairs of shoes that i said "fuck it, i wont be missing anything by not getting them"... and now i say "you stupid ass you coulda had them off the CLEARANCE rack for christ sake!

im also thinking about these:

DSCF0002.jpg

i seen em for like 70 or 80... the retail was 125 i think.

im not a fan of the leather tobox on the 90... but i like the concept of the shoe... and the baseball stitching. Plus those "forcefield" things that keep toeboxs from creasing really work... well worth the 10 bucks!

any feedback on either shoe? (just for shits and giggles ive actually probably already made up my mind on both)

I dunno the vivids are mesh. Cop em' Crack I put mine on Ice, bottom of the shelf.

I got the black and zest 90's that has a leather toe box.

I picked them up about 2 or 3 weeks ago I'd say I've wore them 4 times once piss drunk at the club, I cant find a crease in the toebox. I do use leather lotion on them everytime I take them off. And I copped em' a half size small to fit snug.

I dunno Id cop the baseball ones too..

yea thats what i was thinking... put em away for 4 or 5 years... im thinking they will mature with age, on some wine shit.... :lol:

that black/yellow is a classic style 90... thats the first colorway of 90 i ever had.... they are still hangin on the line i see em everyday. i WISH they would make those with a mesh toe... they would be murder.

also there are some decent stabs finally dropping. & i saw a bunch of airmax stuff today on sale already thats only been out for a minute...heres a couple:

$60:

DSC00296.jpg

DSC00299.jpg

$80:

1_71738_FS.jpg

all are mesh toe... i think maybe you could pull off the 90s with a nuetral lace switch... maybe black? again they would have to go away for quite awhile... but wearable i think in the long run.

I been hearing alot of talk about the 90's the vivid's so I naturally put em' away I was thinking a few years they'll be a hot commoditiy. like some wine shit, lol.

The black and yellow are the first I bought in a leather toebox, and it's actually quite nice.

Like I said though I went a size small so they fit snug, Im liking them.

Etiehr those you Am's you posted are some hot shit..