Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest JohnLester#31

im not favoring those cool grey spizikes at all. the collection should have been left at the cements that came out. at least for the time being.

i have a couple kicks coming the threads way i just have to upload.

yea... them mowabb ones are a little big like 11.5, thats my max. but i deal i dont wear them that often so its cool. i got the other 2 c-ways in my size though... somewhere around here.

also i just thought of this... all the people with large feet in deto's ch.0 shoe size thread made me remember. i have an 03 pair of jordan all white 8 lows in a size 13 that i have been restoring on and off for a couple years now. they are completely DS never worn but had yellowing of the midsole (as these were very prone too) just from the way they were displayed in the mom'n'pop i got em at. They come with the og box and retro card. i can either finish restoring them or include all the stuff if anyone wants a little project. ill let em go fairly cheap... or for a fair trade. Holler at the kid.

i can provide pictures if you like.

Guest JohnLester#31

^^nikehead or u do other brands ?

i hope im not one of the few active in this thread with big kids shoes size. ive been lookin for the DEAD STOCK Varsity purple/white/grey AJ7 for so long. i can take a 6.5 or 7 if n e one has them or knows someone willing to sell. i do EBAY. let me know through a PM.