Shoes?

Fugazi

NIKEAIRSTAB115.jpg

i owe these 2 crack, def 1 of my top 3 favorite shoes i own...

NIKEAIRSTABPREMIUM12.jpg

loved the stabs so much i pickd these up, i still havent worn them, the speckled sole sold me but once i got them i think i lost my love 4 the colorway, still the stab is an extemeley comfortable shoe... does any 1 have any og stabs b4 they were retroed? i have only seen 1 colorway and it was white grey black and an infared...they had them in 10.5 in obiq philly for 500$ ...anyway if any 1 has shots of some of the og stabs post em up...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest JohnLester#31

they came with lime green laces to match the lime green bubble. it was apart of a pack but i just copped those.

my boy sent me this. perfect match.

optimus-prime-helmet.jpg

yo them stash BW's cost dumb retarded money bro... i could literally go to the hood and get 6-8 pairs of off the hook 90's era nikes for what they cost. They are real nice... but the hype dont meet the price on stuff like that man... i always try to keep this in mind. "there only sneakers"...

yeah, i know the price is ludicrous. obviously i will never pay $800 for a pair of sneakers. saw another pair for "only" 550.

Guest JohnLester#31

im currently camping out for the LEVI JORDAN PACK releasin this mornin. n its def a blizzard. i got my handy dandy blackberry n ipod for company !!

Guest JohnLester#31

i got the pack. it pretty much goes by shoe size. i have a size 8 n the 501s are 34 32L and the shirt is a large so its perfect. the guy in the store that i bought it from told me that hes seen size 11 come with jeans as big as 46. its a reasonable porportion i think.

0FFTHECAM652.jpg

0FFTHECAM653.jpg

Guest JohnLester#31
your joking... im size 12 32-34 waste.. for 400? resell only.

bout to cop them ice blue fusions

:confused: maybe not then