Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just google "ISS Forum" its probably better than nike talk, but its still the equivilant to say a bombing science compared to a 12oz... alot of corny people and not enough "vigilantes" like the fine folks in the "general discussion" section of this forum to chase them away.

in other news: i usually will only waste my money on Jordan or Nike, but i got both of these for $22 each and i like them...

DSCF0896.jpg

i also grabbed a pair of these because i dont have the heart to run ball in any of my dope b-ball kicks.

dont laugh...

your going to laugh....

ok here goes...

DSCF0897.jpg

^they just went on sale here, i swore i wasnt going to buy a pair because they BUTHCHERED the OG shoe into what that retro is... but i might just to put em away, the next colorway is going to be better though. i like them, i just dont like them when i look at them next to the OG challenges... good pick up though, and nice reference!

as far as money, i was always a fan of sneakers, but i the fam didnt really have loot like that to buy me all the crazy shit i wanted coming up (i never had a pair of jordans as a kid)... so now i got a career i got my side shit and i can afford to spoil myself a little... although you wanna talk about a collection? i bet my shorty is knocking on the door of 200 pairs... not even exagerating, im nowhere near that.

and the marbury's are what they are, servicable kicks to run in so i dont dick a good pair.

[ATTACH]55279.vB[/ATTACH]

i just copped these...

oh and i have only bought 1 (one) pairs of sneakers over the internet, everything else is store bought, it adds to the challenge, its like my collection of old school graffiti pictures, its almost like a treasure hunt or a game or something... you all have NO idea the countless hours i spend driving... really, im a loser.

allstars.jpg.d07bf45233b2d22bfeaf9c368e668e7e.jpg

^they just went on sale here, i swore i wasnt going to buy a pair because they BUTHCHERED the OG shoe into what that retro is... but i might just to put em away, the next colorway is going to be better though. i like them, i just dont like them when i look at them next to the OG challenges... good pick up though, and nice reference!

as far as money, i was always a fan of sneakers, but i the fam didnt really have loot like that to buy me all the crazy shit i wanted coming up (i never had a pair of jordans as a kid)... so now i got a career i got my side shit and i can afford to spoil myself a little... although you wanna talk about a collection? i bet my shorty is knocking on the door of 200 pairs... not even exagerating, im nowhere near that.

and the marbury's are what they are, servicable kicks to run in so i dont dick a good pair.

[ATTACH]55279[/ATTACH]

i just copped these...

oh and i have only bought 1 (one) pairs of sneakers over the internet, everything else is store bought, it adds to the challenge, its like my collection of old school graffiti pictures, its almost like a treasure hunt or a game or something... you all have NO idea the countless hours i spend driving... really, im a loser.

I HAD THE OLD CHALLENGES WHEN I WAS A LIL TIKE SO I HAD TO GET THEM I DONT EVEN REALLY REMEMBER WHAT THE OLD ONES LOOK LIKE.......IM THE SAME WAY I DONT COP KICKS ONLINE I DONT "COLLECT" THEM EITHER IF I LIKE EM I COP AND WEAR THE SHIT OUT OF THEM TILL THEY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT SINCE I HAVE A FEW PAIRS OF KICKS THEY DONT GET FUCKED UP THAT QUICK UNLESS I REALLY LIKE THEM AND GET INK ALL OVER EM YOU KNOW I THINK THE WHOLE SNEAKER CRAZE HAS GOTTEN A LITTLE OUT OF HAND WITH ALL THESE BOUTIQUES AND SHIT I GO TO ALL THE HOOD SPOTS AND GET THE SAME SHIT CHEAPER WITH OUT ALL THE ATTITUDE! ;)

word man, hood spots are where its at... fuck all that boutique shit... give me a good ol fashion ko'rean or chinese spot. also i got your ink man, its off the hook, got some insides footage of some philly cats too.

heres a couple of my wifeys i was talking about:

DSCF0926.jpg

DSCF0924.jpg

DSCF0909.jpg

DSCF0915.jpg

DSCF0911.jpg

DSCF0916.jpg