What's happening around you?

ODS-1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my dishes are drying, my clothes behind me need to be folded, listening to new lil wayne advance, roommate is sleeping, cat is outside with tract infection peeing blood, the pipe under the sink is leaking and causing a foul odor. im hungry. no tv is on. i might play metroid prime some.

im still really tired from the move.

the window is open and i can heard the ghetto burd.

my unkled dog pebbles is running around like shes on

meth.

and im about to go back to the ^o^ knight owl thread

to catch the new posts befor i log off to call my girl...............

holla

there was noise from outside my window, a car and someone talking... but as soon as i thought about what was going on around me, that stopped and there was nothing but the sound from my computer... noise from the other room stopped too... just me and my computer... the sound of it humming and me typing... clickity click click clickity click.... clickity...

..clickity... click...

http://www.omigosh.com/pics-kids/toilet-kid.jpg'>

Originally posted by me_oner

im still really tired from the move.

the window is open and i can heard the ghetto burd.

my unkled dog pebbles is running around like shes on

meth.

and im about to go back to the ^o^ knight owl thread

to catch the new posts befor i log off to call my girl...............

holla

the testimony to the wakness of internet trends..

" gotta check the new knightbat post dude!! ":lol:

im sitting here in some ck boxerbriefs and some new d&g aviators eatin grapenuts flakes and drinkin o.j. and e! true hollywood story is on but i don't know who it's about cause it's muted cause joy division is playing and my cat is chowing down on some crazy lookin cat food and i can see my golden retreiver out the window licking bird shit off the edge of the pool. good morning.

the sun is beating through the open window beside me but the breeze blowing in makes it bareable. listening to STONED... CHILL... BEATS by DJ FOOD & COLD CUT. the sounds of a garbage truck plowing through the alley right outside my 3rd story open window breaks through the music and then trails off like this......

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

I'm going to go play MVP Baseball 2004.

A show about Canadians in D-Day that I taped off History Channel yesterday is on the TV.

I’m drinking milk. The laundry machine is making noise in the basement. I think I have a chemical imbalance in my head because I’ve been feeling like complete shit since yesterday. A cigarette won’t make it better, but going to the gym will. I sure hope I motivate myself to go soon.

Guest diggity
Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

goddamn where did you get that from?

everything that i have read has pointed to one of two things. 1. not getting enough nutrition or 2. When brushing my teeth, my tooth brush cutting into my tongue and then having an alergic reaction to my toothpaste. so after doing more research on this alergic reaction deal, i find that the only way to test that theory is to order some expensive toothpaste off the internet cause "if im allergic to one over the counter tooth paste its probably all of them"

regaurdless i've never really come to a precise conclusion. i'm thinking its a little of both.

my solution. electric toothbrush and a daily vitamin.

Originally posted by diggity

everything that i have read has pointed to one of two things. 1. not getting enough nutrition or 2. When brushing my teeth, my tooth brush cutting into my tongue and then having an alergic reaction to my toothpaste. so after doing more research on this alergic reaction deal, i find that the only way to test that theory is to order some expensive toothpaste off the internet cause "if im allergic to one over the counter tooth paste its probably all of them"

regaurdless i've never really come to a precise conclusion. i'm thinking its a little of both.

my solution. electric toothbrush and a daily vitamin.

Damn, that sounds like no fun at all. I've had canker sores, but that thing looks like its about 10x's as worse. But an allergic reaction is probably what it is, or if you eat too much sugar it can happen as well. Anyways, good luck with your experiments on finding out where it came from.

Archived