random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: random thoughts

WHAT!!??

Where were you before when I brought that up? That was a staple for me and my uncle for almost ten years. I'm not that big on star wars, he's a fanatic, but that game was tradition whenever I'd go see him in ny.

thought we might have brought it up before, but not in detail. could be wrong

looked it up & theres mad new ones now.. only played the first two, though. hoth is pretty awesome & when youre suddenly allowed to play as vader, its like, oshit. the space levels are whats up for me at the end of the day, but all the other shit in those games still ruled. definitely miss it. the first jedi power battles for playstation was another good one

Yeah there is a few different ones.

This is the one we'd always play.

EPvOrC4.jpg

Too many good stages to name. But off the top of my head I'm thinking kamino, coruscant, mustafar, naboo. Always had good fights at those places. Remember being mind blown at my first space battle too.

Also always liked playing as Darth maul and anakin. And General grievous.

definitely regret selling my playstation, but twas necessary at the time. theyre much cheaper now, but theres been so many good games that have come out since that id just end up doing nothing else but catching up all day. if i ever do get a console, though, well definitely play battlefront.. tis a shame that we werent talking much at the time people from the oontz were playing cod together, there were enough people online :spent3:

Lol, another funny thing about battle front was the hunt mode, where you kill whatever planet's indigenous species.

My uncle, again being a star wars fanatic and hating jar jar, liked the one where you kill gungans. I think all they were equipped with were arc welders and grenades. They practically killed themselves.

Forever a joke.