Ronald Regan Dead at 93

EyeforAnEYE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think Reagan was a good president, only thing I was against was his huge military spending. But then again that compelled the USSR to start huge military spending to keep up with the United States, which in turn helped aid the fall of the Soviet Union itself, since realistically they didn't have the budget that could match the U.S....

And I think a lot of people are dissing him just to hop on the bandwagon. Like the guy blaming him for "watergate". LOL. "Yeah fuck Reagan for watergate, his whitewater scandal, Waco, the Iranian hostage situation, and for putting our troops in Vietnam."

the guy was an idiot. For all intents and porpuses the cold war was on its way out. The American econemy had prooven itself stronger then the USSRs. Instead of raising, domestic spending, which would have put the US in a much better place NOW, Ronnie kept pumping up military spending. SO we ended up with a social disaster, a bloated military, a series of disfunctional Intelegence agencies, and mucher larger national defecit then we needed.

That being said I am not mad at him as a person, just as president. I dislike idiots only when their decisions effect me. Since re-entering public life and hitting alzhiemers(sp), i feel bad for the guy. Good or bad Im not a fan of sufferation(most of the time).

mehh

mam, seeking, and lox are on point with this one. how many ppl on here would be bringin the man down if he were not dead right now? and sure there may be one or to ppl just jumpin on whats fun at the moment, ie blasting reagan with no real knowledge as to why they should, but the thing is, he sucked as a president, and now hes dead. he deserved the privacy he got in his last years just as we all do. we as a society tend to think that just because someone was in the spotlight for a certain amount of time, we own their lives. i think that is the odd thing that shows through when people such as reagan die. and then u have posts by people like Ae, cant make the symbol, that just prove what im sayin. anywho thats my rant for the day.

Guest BROWNer

hey, ronnie's tenure inflicted great suffering on alot of innocent people.

it's nothin' to mince words over.

I guess my comments are offensive...

What's a reasonable amount of time to wait before joking about his death without being considered a dick? I know it isn't a popular idea to be brutally humorous about it now but, it will be in time. This motherfucker actually tried to convince American people that 80% of air pollution was caused by plants and trees.

Originally posted by Weapon X

Seriously, who else would watch this show?

I hope Molruney gets his.

The Chin! Aren't you just thrilled how he's elbowed his way back into politics (as "behind the scenes" it may be)? Spitting Image was the shit. Last time I can even remember it being mentioned was back when clinton was getting elected....the republicans trying to buy the dope smoking college clinton puppet.

Guest Sir Doodles
Originally posted by onesandzeros

When you see my "Rest In Piss Ronnie Baby" e2e roll by please don't con yourself into thinking I'm hopping on some sort of bandwagon of hate because its "cool".

I'll forever hate that motherfucker even simply on the basis of his "I do not recall" testimony, getting away with fucking M U R D E R. Even though I'm getting fairly pissed off at all the "tributes" I keep seeing rewriting history, I won't bother to go into any of the other myriad of reasons why this goddamn monster deserved to go out even weaker.

Zero respect for the dead,

Rest in fucking Piss.

I don't think anyone would consider it a bandwagon approach...personally I think if you have something to say in regards to this old f^cks' death say it and spray it!!! Let's just hope he remembers to rot....

We create a mental atmosphere.

I found this while surfing the net.

66 (Unflattering) Things About Ronald Reagan

The firing of the air traffic controllers, winnable nuclear war, recallable nuclear missiles, trees that cause pollution, Elliott Abrams lying to Congress, ketchup as a vegetable, colluding with Guatemalan thugs, pardons for F.B.I. lawbreakers, voodoo economics, budget deficits, toasts to Ferdinand Marcos, public housing cutbacks, redbaiting the nuclear freeze movement, James Watt.

Getting cozy with Argentine fascist generals, tax credits for segregated schools, disinformation campaigns, "homeless by choice," Manuel Noriega, falling wages, the HUD scandal, air raids on Libya, "constructive engagement" with apartheid South Africa, United States Information Agency blacklists of liberal speakers, attacks on OSHA and workplace safety, the invasion of Grenada, assassination manuals, Nancy's astrologer.

Drug tests, lie detector tests, Fawn Hall, female appointees (8 percent), mining harbors, the S&L scandal, 239 dead U.S. troops in Beirut, Al Haig "in control," silence on AIDS, food-stamp reductions, Debategate, White House shredding, Jonas Savimbi, tax cuts for the rich, "mistakes were made."

Michael Deaver's conviction for influence peddling, Lyn Nofziger's conviction for influence peddling, Caspar Weinberger's five-count indictment, Ed Meese ("You don't have many suspects who are innocent of a crime"), Donald Regan (women don't "understand throw-weights"), education cuts, massacres in El Salvador.

"The bombing begins in five minutes," $640 Pentagon toilet seats, African-American judicial appointees (1.9 percent), Reader's Digest, C.I.A.-sponsored car-bombing in Lebanon (more than eighty civilians killed), 200 officials accused of wrongdoing, William Casey, Iran/contra. "Facts are stupid things," three-by-five cards, the MX missile, Bitburg, S.D.I., Robert Bork, naps, Teflon.

by David Corn

Originally posted by ese

The Chin! Aren't you just thrilled how he's elbowed his way back into politics (as "behind the scenes" it may be)?

My friend just told me that Molruney was on Larry King Live last night. Is he still CEO of Power Corporation? Fuck him, I hope he never returns to politics full out. He fucked up Canada, my family, and a lot of other people’s families. What the fuck was he doing on Larry King Live, you ask? He was talking about his close friend, Ronald Reagan.

Archived