Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Since I guess shoes are the cool things now, I got some new ones today. Only about 10 bucks.

DSC00598.jpg

I also got some pants to go with them. I need a black shirt and a white vest to complete the Japanese construction worker/gangster image.

DSC00600.jpg

Before I move I'm going to get the more expensive ones that are steel toe. But for now I'm satisfied with these.

*Edit: I thought you might like to know that when I put these on my mind switches to ninja mode and I do a couple of kicks before I leave the house.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Apr 25 2005, 02:35 AM

I am in the process of ripping state your name onto my pc.Copy will go out EXCLUSIVELY to fellow knightbats..So holla at me whoever wants a copy

im no knightbat, so i guess i shouldnt be in here..and i dont mean to sound like a fag, but state your name only just got released, ripping such a sick dvd to pc and spreading it around allready is a bit harsh dont you think? whatever, just my opinion.

ordered my copy last week.cant fucking wait.

Bootleg the fuck out of that shit and ignore Producto. It's either see it for free or never watch it at all as far as I'm concerned. Shit, someone should be glad we're even paying attention to a bunch of people that don't give a fuck about the bulk of us.

Back in the day before rap went Pepsi you can't act like one person didn't buy the tape and let everyone else on the block dub the shit... then the same heads that were getting their tapes copied were getting exposure because of it and this, in time, led to 50g+ gigs. I'm sure these cats are getting theirs elsewhere... if not, fuck it. It's graffiti and I don't believe in double standards.

Someone needs to etch the fuck out of the distro company that circulates all that IRAK gear to see how much they really like graffiti.