Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Glik0+May 5 2005, 10:43 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glik0 - May 5 2005, 10:43 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ethreadzny2@May 5 2005, 04:55 PM

I am slowly losing my mind and making poor life decisions.

yo E, you need to yoddle at yo nigga.

Its been too long since we kicked back.

gimme a ring sometime.

[/b]

no doubt man, I am actually rolling to your nieghborhood tommorow night.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@May 5 2005, 07:21 PM

its good to see goocher n e back in action..if goose isnt here by page 300 it will be a great dissapointment

yeah i have been poping in and out. my pc is still acting the fool. i am trying to wrap up some shit on this wall that i wound up having my piece gone over on. it's all good.

we should have a kb bbq like gat said.

yeah a fame jam can be the move, it's probably the easiest way to do it. the bbq would be dope, or we can just go to bk (burger king) and front like it's a bbq.

gats, we should all get a place that would be a great basis for a reality tv show: A str8 edge couple and 2 drunks (one of which is an old man). would you ever consider moving to queens?

on a side note, i have a funky rash on my neck. i am master of the mystery ailments, it is amazaing.

ok so everyone needs to come to the dmc battle that i am co-hosting next month in manhattan: june 8th at Opaline. more info coming soon.

Im there! I love opaline! I saw Prince Paul perform there about 2 years ago at a spiewak party.

Anyway, yeh, queens is chill, but like, LIC, Astoria, or those surrounding areas. I cant go too far. And once you hit mid-queens, you might as well be livin on LI (anything Rego Park, Laurelton, you here me).

Haha the funniest thing about living with these two is that not only do I drink and chainsmoke (yes, Im a nice girl who goes outside to smoke, though) but I dont eat any meat, and by the looks and sounds of it, theres a hell of a lot of meat in the fridge. haha excellent.

Yo, lets totally do a BBQ. We just need to find someone with a grill.... Im sure one of you fackers have one. Its either that or build a bonfire.