Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey guyyyys. The semester is almost over. I will soon be completely living with the one like Tyler Durden and his amazingly sweetheart of a girlfriend. I cant wait till this shits done man, all our work is due redone by tuesday night (final crit of all classes, kind of like a showing of our work). Thankfully, god loves me enough to grant me flu like symptoms that make me want to sleep. Thanks god, I'll make sure to leave something in my will for you.

Anyway... next weekend, anyone wana go out and get completely silly and watch me fall asleep, reminiscent of last semester's ending (cbgbs.. yahll loved it.)

-gats

I'm so tried, some people fucking disgust me at my job, straight up. I had to clean this lady's funky ass earrings with goo and crust all through it, what makes it worse, is that the shit fucking smells. People should be embarrass of themselves to bring filthy shit like that in, and have someone else clean it. "MOTHERFUCKERS, THERE IS SUCH A THING CALLED ALCOHOL, DO THAT SHIT YOUR DAMN SELF." Then they smile all politely, and hand the nasty shit over, that i have to touch&clean with my bare hands, whats ever more fucked up is that its complimentary. i'ma start taxing bitches pretty soon, its getting out of hand! end rant ^o^