Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This Friday, April 22, 2005 is the Pratt Fashion Society Show. This is a showcase of collections by up and coming fashion design students at Pratt.

7:00pm & 10:00pm in the Pratt Institute Student Union

Tickets are $7, sold in advance only

One of my girls, the fantastic Corkie Hobbie has a collection showcased, I'm modeling some of her designs, please come out and support her as well as the other talented fashion designers!

YAHLL NY'ERS BETTER SHOW YO' FACES.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Apr 17 2005, 06:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Apr 17 2005, 06:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-2BLAZZED@Apr 17 2005, 03:15 PM

the bronx- ces,cope2,tkay, and a whole bunch of other heads i cant remeber

I HOPE THOSE ARENT THE ONLY NIGGAS THEY GOT FROM THE BRONX, THAT SHIT IS RIDICULOUS...LEMME FIND OUT JOCKING BROOKLYN NIGGAS IS THE NEW TREND...

MERO

MLBX.

[/b]

after re watching it to show my friend they also have - quest and jez,Bronx didnt get that much love

Things I'm feeling at the moment:

-Not skating for 4 years and still being better than 2/3 of everyone I run into.

-Benches, curls, and military presses until you work yourself into an adrenaline frenzy.

-Bikers that can do more than ride up vert, wheeltap, and turn around.

-Sleeping on graffiti because I can't walk a mile from my house and hit nice spots anymore.

-Sin City

-Sampling your boy's acoustic guitar.

-$1500 bullshit webpage projects.

-Having a doctor's appointment for the first time in 4 years.

-Making gay little lists of stupid bullshit because I don't have anything more relevant/witty to post.

got a call from the Ex, now i'm feeling a little down :o

why does he think, he can just call, and sound all cheery and shit, and try to ask how i been, when he hasn't called since God knows when? Does he really think i'm going to talk to him. Nigga we ain't friends!

I will not be white and use "nigga" until I've greeted a troop of ex-Black Panthers with "What up niggas?!".

I will not be white and use "nigga" until I've greeted a troop of ex-Black Panthers with "What up niggas?!".

bart_chalkboard_sm2.jpg