Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

Originally posted by gatita@Apr 10 2005, 02:47 PM

Yo, if bridgeport doesnt go down, we should all still meet up, chill out and maybe have a BBQ? What do yahll say about that?

me, tyler and our boy jems are defintly painting. i just wanted to see if there was still some type of theme or just a random free for all.

that video clip is sick.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by the_gooch@Apr 10 2005, 04:37 PM

dope!

what's up w/ next weekend? who is rolling? are we still doing that sin city theme or are we just gonna do whatever?

I am probably going to have to bail out this time. I am in the process of apartment hunting, and will be in New Haven on Sunday painting. I am defiently down for a bbq in the near future, and always down for another jam. Maybe a few weeks..

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2+Apr 10 2005, 03:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ethreadzny2 - Apr 10 2005, 03:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-the_gooch@Apr 10 2005, 04:37 PM

dope!

what's up w/ next weekend? who is rolling? are we still doing that sin city theme or are we just gonna do whatever?

I am probably going to have to bail out this time. I am in the process of apartment hunting, and will be in New Haven on Sunday painting. I am defiently down for a bbq in the near future, and always down for another jam. Maybe a few weeks..

[/b]

no doubt, good luck with the apt. hunting. yeah man, the weather is prime we have all season to get busy!

Originally posted by the_gooch+Apr 10 2005, 07:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the_gooch - Apr 10 2005, 07:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Ethreadzny2@Apr 10 2005, 03:33 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-the_gooch@Apr 10 2005, 04:37 PM

dope!

no doubt, good luck with the apt. hunting. yeah man, the weather is prime we have all season to get busy!

[/b]

Yeah, weather like this gets me so psyched. Unfortuantly I got burned pretty bad from the sun yesterday. Didnt expect the sun to be beaming down as much. We got to all get up again soon. I had such a good time chilling with everyone last time..

If i can get a ride, im down for Fizzame next weekend. If not. Gats I think me and the homie From might roll out to manhattan.

PS: You guys are just now seeing/knowing about crop sprayer tags?

L'Atlas and Sunset rock that shit.

no, i'm home and being more antisocial than usual. family drama has got me locked down. i'm looking for a second job since i am dropping out of my current college. also, i am in the middle of trying to transfer to a new school and switch my major.

by the way 1st is available at blades on broadway, if anyone wants to help blow shit up...haha.

*edit for bad grammar

Originally posted by fatalist+Apr 12 2005, 12:52 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Apr 12 2005, 12:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Pfffffffffft@Apr 12 2005, 06:14 AM

i <3 fatalist.  :love2:

whatever, i'm tacoist to you... ;)

[/b]

IM SAYING, I BE ON SOME REGGAETON SHIT... :love2:

M E R O E MLBC

FOULHOODBOY

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Apr 12 2005, 05:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Apr 12 2005, 05:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by fatalist@Apr 12 2005, 12:52 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Pfffffffffft@Apr 12 2005, 06:14 AM

i <3 fatalist. :love2:

whatever, i'm tacoist to you... ;)

IM SAYING, I BE ON SOME REGGAETON SHIT... :love2:

M E R O E MLBC

FOULHOODBOY

[/b]

mero..funny shit...

tacoist <3's this cracker.

that first black and white pic that fatalist posted of herself a while ago looks like a different girl than the new pics with billy zane. don't get me wrong. they both look like hot girls. but i demand some clear, straight up pictures to help settle the matter. exposed breasts preferred.

what up fam?

i been mad busy. i'm quitting my job in a month and im gonna paint full time. bomb, legals, canvasses. whatever. gonna try to stir some shit up in hong kong. the time has come....

PS.

pppprrrrrrrrrrrrr

^^^ i can answer that, that's my friend maleah, and she was feeling inscure about herself after a rough breakup, because shes the one who got dumped. So she wanted me to post her pic on the Show your face thread, to boost her self esteem, and it worked...but now she's dating this hott ass guy and living happily in philly.