Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

my fucking bluetooth ear piece has been fucking up lately. motorola as a whole. fuck motorola.

anyone else notice we're catching up to the nightowls (page # wise) (we're lightyears ahead of them as far as being an e-crew is concerned!) and they have been around for like 4 years.

Page 253

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by why write?@Feb 8 2005, 12:29 PM

so i need to know, is there gonna be a kb production at 5ptz or fame city only? cause im pissed i cant get to fame, it'll take like 3 hours

IM SURE YOU CAN MAKE IT OUT TO FORDHAM ROAD DOG...IMA BE TAKING THE REDLINE FROM THERE. HOLLA ATCHA BOYBOY.

-MEROE MLBC

YOU...ALREADY KNOW

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED+Feb 8 2005, 05:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2BLAZZED - Feb 8 2005, 05:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-gatita@Feb 8 2005, 02:34 PM

Mero: if you take the Metro North to fame I'll go with you. I dont feel like taking that shit solo, since I never have before.

ill roll with yall too...let me know

[/b]

GAT AND 2BLAZZED HOLLA AT ME ON IZZAIM. YOU NIGGAS GOTTA STAY ON POINT WITH WHAT DAY IT IS CUZ IM A DUSTHEAD, I NEED TO BE REMINDED OF SHIT CONSTANTLY.

MEROE DOGS

WORD TO ISLAM

Originally posted by DETO@Feb 9 2005, 06:53 AM

my fucking bluetooth ear piece has been fucking up lately. motorola as a whole. fuck motorola.

anyone else notice we're catching up to the nightowls (page # wise) (we're lightyears ahead of them as far as being an e-crew is concerned!) and they have been around for like 4 years.

Page 253

yea i was just noticeing that.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Feb 9 2005, 08:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Feb 9 2005, 08:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-why write?@Feb 8 2005, 12:29 PM

so i need to know, is there gonna be a kb production at 5ptz or fame city only? cause im pissed i cant get to fame, it'll take like 3 hours

IM SURE YOU CAN MAKE IT OUT TO FORDHAM ROAD DOG...IMA BE TAKING THE REDLINE FROM THERE. HOLLA ATCHA BOYBOY.

-MEROE MLBC

YOU...ALREADY KNOW

[/b]

well...i can make it there, but it will take like a hour, i gotta come all the way down form like croton...then go all the way back up, it'll take like 3-4 hours just to go one way, so fuck it....by the time i get there, everyone will be going home and shit

so is it official, the jam at fame for the 19th of febuary, I am defiently rolling in with a few people from the Hicrew fam, gliks and his boy. So what color roller paint are we going with? What time is everyone aiming for. I well probably be arriving around 10 am, got to head out about 5pm. So who is going? and everyone that is going please bring a garbage bag. peace e-

i think we should all just roll with whatever colors for the roller and all of that and just make it work. i have like 1/2 of a 5 gallon pale of dark gray (matched to painters touch). since i am broke i think i am gonna try to make that work for me.

so with that said, the colors are what ever anyone is feeling (for both fame on the 19th and 5ptz on the 26th).

so is anyone else as pissed off as me today?

my printer keeps fucking up my nice paper. Right now, its been printing one line of code for about an hour, on the crappy paper. is there something where it will just stop printing and go to next job? ive turned it off, unplugged it from computer, shut computer off, restarted printer, held buttons for various amounts of time in various sequences to no avail...

fuck i wanna go to the get together. My truck would not make that journey and noone is really down to drive 8+ hours.

Originally posted by LadyNapua@Feb 14 2005, 08:01 PM

^^^hahaha, that's a great pic Gat. :haha:

So what's going on yo sexy ass Bats?! I am sitting here doing alot of nothing. I thought the man was going to get home tonight then I received a call saying he has been delayed another few days. Fuck the army. :hatred:

Sorry to hear that. The military is plum loco these days....

Originally posted by why write?@Feb 14 2005, 10:33 PM

gliko did you ever get that pm i sent you?

on a side note, hail lives closer to me now!!

yeah homie I got it, me and my homie J were in your area yesterday.

AC Moore and Home Depot.

on a side note, hail also lives closer to me now ;)