Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

fatalist..

that ring would choke a horse...

at the same time that it is so ridiculously large it is also ridiculously

gawdy.....good lawrd i would cut a bitches finger off with a butter knife if i had to to get that shit....(only if i was starving and hard up)....

iquit...

i wanna see these black and white pictures you speak of.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know i'm not down with the bats, but i just come here to post trivial things.

and all i want to do is take a shit before go to bed, and my alcoholic roommate has been in the bathroom for a half hour; engaged in a fierce battle between vomit and sleep.

there's been uncalled for amounts of fiber in my diet the past two days.

fatalist thats a very big ring. Im sure it cost a few arms and legs. But would you wear that all the time ? Myself if i was to wear a ring, would be small. that thing would bang about on just about everything

ITS HUGE!

so fatalist. this whole time...... that other pic wasn't even you? me and DETO almost had a duel to the death because you, errrrrrrrrr, your friend.... looked so cute...

i feel a little betrayed.

anyway. you look cute in the new pics i guess.

on another note.

i'm listening to alkaline trio. is that uncool? i really think they're pretty good.

^^^well, it was only one pic, and she wanted to get honest opinions, you guys really made her feel soo much better, if it makes you feel any better, she thought you were pretty hott yourself. Well if you ever leave Hong Kong, and ever in the philly area, i'll set you up with her, how about that, so maybe you won't feel so betrayed.

Originally posted by krie@Apr 13 2005, 08:38 AM

fatalist thats a very big ring. Im sure it cost a few arms and legs. But would you wear that all the time ? Myself if i was to wear a ring, would be small. that thing would bang about on just about everything

ITS HUGE!

IT REALLY ISN'T MINE, i would never rock anything so huge.

damn....page 2 again.

hows everyone.

i didnt hear both of my alarms and slep in til 11:45, missed 2 classes. am currently designing/producing safety glasses for class. Vaccum(sp?)forming the front glass part with clear acrylic. fun shit. ill get some flicks.

where the hell is the book?

thats funny... i just did ducky tags in a service room down in the subway here in philly a couple weekends ago, shit from the 70s and 80s is still fresh down there and the punch line next to my tag was "time marches on".... ala: for whom the bell tolls... battery would still get me mad hype, i think im gonna dust off my old cds...

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED+Apr 13 2005, 11:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2BLAZZED - Apr 13 2005, 11:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DETO@Apr 13 2005, 12:18 PM

but from the pictures S101 posted, you blow your friend away... ;)

Page 281.

did i miss this pic??did pfft edit it out?

[/b]

nah b...page 280