Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

WELL TO CLEAR IT UP FOR YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS WHO CANT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND.

CRACKSMOKA IS IN TGE.

TGE IS A FUCKING FRESH CREW WHERE ME AND CRACKIE SHARE MUTUAL FRIENDS.

AS FAR AS I KNOW TGE IS: ESTEME, CURVE, RONIN, SAVIOR, MEOW?, BOM5.

I TYPED THIS IN CAPS SO MAYBE SOME OF YOU SLOWER BITCHY KNIGHTBATS CAN READ IT CLEARLY.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«@Jan 30 2005, 12:55 AM

i'm a little confused....

is this the knightbats' thread, where we bring the funk and the fun, or the thread where we talk shit about crews and look for e-beef?.. i MAY BE WRONG, it's happened a few times before, but the shitty comments are bringin the thread quality down.

indeed!

save that drama for the pm's!

keep the funk flowin'!

Originally posted by the_gooch@Jan 29 2005, 11:59 PM

yeah glik some of the new line. i need to get you my book to get around to some people. i got a new one ready to go, so that will be getting out soon.

yo, i need say thanks to everyone showing 1ST love, i really appreciate it!

No doubt homie.

So I went to go see Gwar tonight. It was probably the best thing I've ever seen on a stage or screen. Words cannot begin to express the amount of awesomeness I witnessed. The costumes were outrageous. The fake blood flowed freely and shot 20 feet into the audience. The celebrities were creatively killed. The music was terrible. I loved every second of it.

Notable quotes:

"Remember, it's not just about the senseless violence; it's about the senseless sexual violence!"

"Every year we ask that cunt Sharon Osbourne if we can be on Ozzfest, and every year that bitch says no. When you go to ozzfest this year, set it on fire."

"Am I to understand that the crown prince of heavy metal is a drugged out, senile, stuttering old boob?"

"You are all worthless and weak"

Celebrities killed:

Anonymous white rapper: decapitated with sword.

Arnold howeverthefuckyouspellhislastname: hands cut off, decapitated with sword.

Paris Hilton: ripped in half, guts strewn about.

Laci Peterson: I'll spare you the details.

George W Bush: Torso flesh ripped off, innards strewn.

The Reaganator (combination of Reagan's body and an Abrahms tank): Limbs severed, face ripped off, run through with sword.

Michael Jackson: Face ripped off.

Osama Bin Laden: Face ripped off.

well,where do i start,all the black book shit is ill,i almost want to post my shit,maybe another night,i hit some white tonight so im amped as of now,it sucks cuz im home,the parade was ill,saw a few folks i aint seen in a minute,although i almost got hacked up cuz of some fake ass wannabe thugs tryin to step to me and my sisters b/f,i called like 6 of them out and none of them stepped up,fuckin lame ass niggas,anyway,tonight was fun

Grimey/keepin it real baleedatcousin

So todays adventure... I was hanging out with a good friend of mine who works at a bookstore in pretty active area... A lot of bars and venues... Well we're talking and all of a sudden about 25 police cars come down the street... Plainclothes cops, undercovers, they're all running down the street with their guns out... I guess some local ghetto white rap group was playing at this venue, so there was all this white/spic trash. Any way, I guess a group of girls ganged up on one girl in the bathroom and beat her to death with bottles and stabbed her and all sorts of crazy shit... It was pretty fucking intense. Three out of four of the girls were arrested but one slipped away with the rest of the crowd.

yeah i agree, im feelin that shirt a lot

hail went to the hospital yesterday, she had like stomach pains and she thought it was her appendix and shit, and after being in the hospital for like 4 hours they didn't find shit out and they dont know what happened to her....crazy

on a side note to iquit. when i was talking with hail the other night she was like 'maybe iquit is right, maybe you are fucking me too hard and its messing up my back more' hahaha