Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that belt is gangsta....

gooch, i like that sketch, especially the ^o^, nice addition

. and i also 100% agree with that statement, fuck school...i gotta go back tommorow, and i also have a project due this week sometime, maybe tommorow its due, im not sure...but i said to myself, fuck that. and i furthur enjoy my vacation night..

thats the one thing i never understood about yall, why dont you all TRY to do em? i mean, there really not too complex... you just need a steady wrist and some flow... are ny kids worried about there peers opinions? i mean, i fuck around with "new york" style hands & throws imparticular i think kids would be like "DAMN... he got philly hands down!!" not the opposite... im not sayin your all jelous or nothin, i thinkk you SHOULD try em its like another page in your portfolio or some shit... shit ill do papers of philly hands for anyone if they wanted... kids ask me to alot... whatever... im a f-ing retard 2nite, im going to bed... HOLLA!!!

Dude. Why does what style you use matter with where youre from? Seriously. Its like when youre in still in middleschool and kids are like "well, youre a goth, you cant shop at the gap; or youre a snob you cant shop on St Marks" Who the fuck cares, really? I might not go out writing, but I have enough sense to say: yes, areas have their different techniques and styles, but doesnt mean a person from a different area cant write that way as well.

Word is motherfunkin born.

Oh and, thanks Nekro and Fatal :)