bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

Re: Re: who's going to the world courier championships in september?

Originally posted by Devilush

i'm going.... i mean we're going. actually a shit load of us are going. not sure who we are staying with though...but i do know that we will be staying in a safehouse instead of a crazy bike messengers house. we're taking the train there...not sure how long it will take but it's a nice change from flying. i get claustrophobic.

uhhh nyc? faggots.....

i don't know why this just jumped into my head but during my visit. im on the couch watching TV w/ your hubby. you were cooking breakfast and didn'y know i was awake yet. hubby runs into the kitchen and holds a knife to you. you say "ohh hubby, your turnming me on" hubby goes, "chill hesh is in the other room"...i was laughing my ass off. so funny. i love you guys!

:lol:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! WTF dude! Call me out on the kinky shit. Arent we ever so cute.

(I’m at work blushing…serious.)

I think I do remember that. Remember I told you about that kinda stuff and you looked at me like I was a psycho. You know you like that kinda stuff too. Don’t front gangstah!

It looks like that we arent going to the worlds. Everyone is so FLAKY! Grr. Well I’ll talk to him about visiting out in NYC this sept then. Who would we be staying with?

Originally posted by banjo bob

arghh.. i took off my rear wheel to change the tire, and after i put it back on theres now a whirring sound coming from the rear cog, like kind of a fast clicking sound.. i'm guessing its something to do with how the chain is hitting the cog, but i have no idea how to make it stop. i've tried messing with the chain tension but nothing really makes it better. i know its probably just a small annoyance but its really frustrating cause i can't figure it out and it seems like it just happened out of the blue.. if anyone with a fixie has had this happen and knows whats up please enlighten me..

Guest TEARZ

the team time trial was inspiring....

i wish that i could tear through town at 40mph in a paceline with 8 or 9 other fast motherfuckers. oh boy...

someone is coming out to sf at the end of july and beginning of august for about four days. someone doesnt want to spend gobs and gobs of money that is already going to tattoos on a hotel. someone also wants to paint. and maybe go to the vineyards seeing as i have started a career of drinking fine alcoholic beverages... and remember some talk of a summer ride. so someone should get intouch either by the board or the emizzzzle.

lance riding cyclocross.... hot damn.

i wouldnt ever consider myself very amerikan or very patriotic but lance armstrong is my fuckn dawg... i dont care if he wears the flag...

he lives in italy or spain all year so i kind of consider him a hemingway expatriate.

someone say something about how bad they want me to come to sf... come on...

I'm not a big on patriotism either but I thought it would have been spectacular to see Lance, Tyler and Levi all on the podium. Imagine the disbelief on France's face. Now that would be funny. Not that I dislike the French, but it would still be funny.

Tyler is a machine, nuff said. If he can do good in the time trial and in the Pyrenees (sp?) he has a good chance of finishing on the podium in thrid, at least. I don't think Jan can pull back the time to get a usual 2nd place, but who knows. And with Iban Mayo in the running... we'll see. Though I don't know how well he time trials so he may lose time there where Tyler and Jan will gain time for sure. Alexandre Vinokourov is too close for comfort if I were Lance. It's obvious from previous races that dude will bury himself for a win... so what's to keep him from burying himself for the Tour.

i was at a stop light next to this fine women on a fresh raliegh all flyed up in her racing gear while i was on my bucket bianchi in some dickies trying to mack. fucking comedy.

bike riding women in spandex are fly. i was jocken.

what was the name of that do it yourself bike maintenance book Joker?

Originally posted by old*824

bike riding women in spandex are fly.

without a doubt. I'm trying to work some magic on this gorgeous little honey that is just a complete bad ass. so, so fine.

anyway...Zinn and the art of (insert road or mtn) bike maintenance is what I've always used.

this womans body looked like steel.

she clowned me though. i was like yeah, i been riding seriously for a month now, 5 -10-15 miles a day...and she looks down at my bike and is like "on that?"

i got some bmx friends that go through huffys in like 3 days. hella funny. completley destroyed in no time at all. homey took a jump on a bucket ass huffy with bouncing forks and the landing sent the shocks through the top of the forks and he probably would of died had he fallen forward and impaled his chest on them.

word to bike riding.

BOXCARWILLY!

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

bump. no reply on my sf request huh?

Boxcarwilly…if I had seen your post earlier, I would have replied. I’m sorry for the late reply though.

But we’d love for you to come to sf! Im not sure about accomodations although because….well…..i don’t wanna say it on here. Email me and we’ll try to work things out.

Me and the hubby are planning on getting tattoos soon too! And’m not sure about painting, but we have plenty of friends that you can meet…and maybe if it works out…even paint with. But everyone that I know is on the dl on painting for a lil bit. But we can see about that!

Summer rides now are nice to have too.

Most of us drink wine too, but there are also most of us who drink beer.

Hit me up if you’d like.

Originally posted by old*824

what was the name of that do it yourself bike maintenance book Joker?

Yea, Steve nailed it... Zinn and the Art of whatever maintenence.

Haven't rode for three weeks... feeling good. Not.

thanks. i have rims that need truing, a headset that needs tightening, a shimano derailer that needs fixing, brakes that need adjusting and i need new peddles prefferably with clips. and my cranks are starting to fuck up. boo. im so bad, i dont think i have even changed a bike tire in the last 10 years.

http://listings.ebay.com/pool2/plistings/l...ex.html?from=R4

pedals for seven fifty new!!

ouch, cars hurt!

yesterday on my way to work i got hit by a car. from behind no less, lady says i "was in her blind spot"???? i thought a blind spot was in back of you , not infront of you at your driverside bumper. the cops wrote a report and said that i was at fault???? i dont know how,SHE HIT ME FROM BEHIND!!!!!, how is that my fault? you dont run over people IN FRONT of your car right? i was crossing a lane of merging traffic in a funny intersection trying to get into the bike lane as it resumed.I WAS IN FRONT OF HER! i am looking into the legal side of it, but after the accident i was in minor shock and in no shape to argue with anyone, i was just trying not to pass out from the heat and addrenalin. either way i spent all day at the hospitol, 8 stiches in my left palm, broken scellacia(sp) in left wrist. plenty of scrapes and bruises, hella sore today. and back wheel is totalled. i haven't checked the frame for allignment, but there are no scatches or anything on it so i am assumming its ok, i hope. so i may have to have surgery on my wrist to set the bone back in place, at the very least i am casted for the next 6 to 8 weeks, no bike ridding for a while, i guess i will have to start running more for a lil while to stay in shape an dget ready for cross. damn drivers.

call upa personal ambulance chasin injury attorney and start negotiating a settlement. the pd sounds shady, but fuck it no jury is gonna believe that it was your fault if they have any common sense and insurance companys settle out of court like a motherfucker.