bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo Joker, today was the best weather I've had all month! Sucks that you had to work.

The heavy rain/cold has mostly just driven me into the hills lately because it's a lot nicer being sheltered by the trees and going 8mph up Newberry or Logie's Trail than it is being blown around on Sauvie's, Hwy30 or Marine Drive, so it was nice to be able to get some flat base in today without freezing/soaking.

Your riding with no retention, I hope it is a really low gearing.

nah im riding on some mks pedals with mks clips.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: riding fixed with no retention, that's the first thing my friends who got me into riding fixed preached to me religiously.

and good looking out on the info.

EDIT: Do those odyssey pedals accept toe clips?

Platforms/straps don't work that great and have shittt cornering clearance. Are you tricking or something? If you're tricking go for it I guess. 97% of fixed gear freestyle is lame as shit and about the height of TPWF tomfoolery that all you dudes (or just DAO) love to complain about.

Otherwise stick to some MKS Sylvan tracks or Wellgos and keep a better cornering clearance/don't risk striking your pedal on the turn before the coffee shop.

edc5605f5a73ca05a7b2be7c8e03bc6a.image.900x598.jpg

http://www.benscycle.net/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=188_246_849_1366