bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
anybody know what light this is or where i can find something like it

2drtjmh.jpg

i seen one once that mounts flush to the frontside of the handle bar not raised or lowered but completely even with it, i been searching for that one forever.

i just bought this..great light for the price...solid reviews all around

http://www.geomangear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=4_41&products_id=138&zenid=v7sl5ir55cege45kijnd4a28t3

I'm still waiting on the new bike... not sure how I feel about tubular wheels, though. Anyone have any experience with them?

i rode tubulars on the street , back tire went flat half way to work the first day. on the second day, i ran over a pin from a theft device with the front, so i filled it with green slime and it bled through the sidewalls. sold them the next day.

Thanks for the feedback on the tubes, folks! I've ridden carbon clinchers for a few years now but other than them being completely carbon like a tubular... you can run clincher tires so it really wasn't any different for me. I'll only be racing the tubulars in road races so I plan to have some spare wheels for the follow vehicle just in case. There are what I'll be riding on :

ritchey2.jpg

I still have my Reynolds carbon clinchers though... trying to hold off from selling 'em because I love 'em so much :

dv46u_lrg.jpg

I know what you mean... SRAM Red on the new rig, very excited about it.

That BMC looks nice count.

No outdoor riding today, too chicken shit to be out in the cold, wind and rain. Hope it's nicer tomorrow... got a long one with the team.

thanks - i was very concerned about the geometry on paper.

the seat tube for the large measures only 52cm... but the top tube is correct.

took some time to speak with the dudes at comp cyclists, who are super helpful, and they explained that the frame is just not typical at all.

so you basically just rely on the top tube measurement.

rode out to the island today, all the salt marshes were frozen. it was crazy.

i need to find some people to ride with

oh, and i took some of my spacers off (i just put them on top of the stem instead of cutting the steer tube just yet) and i think i fucked something up because now the front end rattles a bit over rough stuff. i havent tried the pushing forward and back with the brakes applied thingy yet though

Yeah, cat 4 & 5 crits and races are like entering Thunderdome with a bunch of nervous and way too eager bike racers. It should be mandatory for the 4 & 5 cats to race a handful of BMX races to get used to the bumping and racing close to one another, at speed.

Rough rides this weekend. Tired for sure.