The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Narcs stopped traffic on the pkway earlier to pull over my 2 homies (in the middle lane no less) for smokin a roach. The Ds then proceeded to literally rip apart his whip, call in the canines, and lock them up...

Stoppin traffic on a major highway to arrest dudes for a roach...pure nonsense

Your shitbag homies shouldn't be driving around impaired endangering the lives of innocent people.

Maybe when some other nurgas' homies smoke a roach and kill your wife and kids, you won't think the narcs are nonsense for doing their job.

jussayin'

Your shitbag homies shouldn't be driving around impaired endangering the lives of innocent people.

Maybe when some other nurgas' homies smoke a roach and kill your wife and kids, you won't think the narcs are nonsense for doing their job.

jussayin'

Trust me...i lost my best friend to a drunk driver, i get it...I should have specified because my boy driving wasnt even smoking! They even smelled his hands and said hed be good, then locked em both anyway

States bout finna make a bit of money off your folks after fines and fees are paid.

In the end we all win though right?

... Because those fines and fees fuel funding for schools which will educate your future children about the dangers of substance abuse. And hopefully preve...

Im_outta_here.jpg