The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In 1988 I started a video magazine series called Videograf, the video came out a few times a year until about 1995. I went on to produce a few more graffiti videos series like Graf Core and Over Spray. Graffiti writers gave videograf productions pictures for over 20 years. I’m now putting the whole collection up for auction on ebay. This collection of photographs represents the 80’s and the 90’s wit a few shots from the 70’s. I don’t know how many photos are in the collection but is weights approximately 25 pounds. Approximately 60 percent of the collection is walls mostly from the 80’s & 90’s

hey take a pic of me drawing in front of this dop3 street art. Im gonna put it on facebook and provoke comments such as "wow thats sweet! did u do it?", "landon, youre so edgy and u love art!", and "are those beats by dre?! i cant wait to get my pair!"

seen this "spot" in person and what bug me about it is that the "drips" don't go from the top, its like three inches down from the actual arch, super lame