The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ny thread is poppin right now.

cope2 yelling at everyone

WHY DONT YOU SCUMBAG HOMO ASS MOFOS GET THE FUCK OFF MY DICK!!! RAT THIS SNITCH THAT!!! CMON ALREADY SHITS PLAYED ALREADY IVE BEEN WAITING FOR 10 YEARS ON SOME PROOF CMON SHOW ME YOU FAGGOTS WHY DONT YOU SAY IT TO MY FACE OK IMA RAT AND I GOT 2 OPEN CASES NOW WITH VSQ CAUSE OF OVIE SET ME UP OK HOWS THAT OVIE RATTED ON HOW AND NOSM ASKEM THEY KNOW THE DEAL OK AND OVIE AND UTAH AND ETHER ALL RATTED ON THEM SELF FOR BEING STUPID MOFOS SHARING EMAILS OK ASKEM THEY KNOW THE DEAL SO GET OFF MY FAT DICK ALREADY AND STOP HATING LIKE A BITCH ME SNITCH NEVER THAT DONT RUN IN MY BLOOD LINE MY REAL CLOSE FAM KNOWS THE DEAL SO OFF MY FAT DICK ALREADY YOU WANT A PROBLEM SEE ME WHEN YOU SEE ME THE PROBLEM IS 99% OF ALL YOU GRAFFITI WRITERS ARE PUSSY AND WONT STEP TO ME!!! OK THATS WHY I QUIT GRAFFITI ITS FAKE AND FILLED WITH STRAIGHT UP FAGGOTTS LIKE ALL YOU HATERS OFF MY FAT DICK ALREADY SHOW ME SOME PROOF AND PAPERWORK YOU BITCHES CMON SHOW ME!!!! NEVERRRRRRR!!! YA ALL CAN DROP FUCKING DEAD!!! KING COPE2!!! TRUE LEGEND!!! FOR LIFE YOU HATERRRRS!!!

its amazing that after all these years, cope has never found the caps lock key. shits been toggled on for a minute. maybe if you put a piece of steak on it, hel instinctively point to it, and he can finally turn it off.
  • Like 1