The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
watson, do you follow the deathsquad comedy gang at all?

used to think they were funny, but not really feeling them anymore.. joey diaz & brian are still funny, though..

eh I'm only into Rogans podcast to listen to at work

Diaz isn't that funny and redban is alright

Rogans standup isn't even that good sometimes

I don't know who else is in deathsquad though

I do think Duncan trussel is good, he has his funny moments

eh I'm only into Rogans podcast to listen to at work

Diaz isn't that funny and redban is alright

Rogans standup isn't even that good sometimes

I don't know who else is in deathsquad though

I do think Duncan trussel is good, he has his funny moments

dont really think diaz is constantly laugh out loud funny, but he says some outrageous shit once in a while

brians a total sideliner, but he still chimes in with the goods lol.. idk, maybe i have stupid sense of humour

duncan is pretty jokes

Security guards don't have to the authority to detain or arrest, Marlo knew that, everybody does, trust me, I was a security guard for 5 years, we don't do shit but document incidents and then report it. The best he could've done was report it to the police, but over 2 lollipops, no cop would waste tax dollars on that, even for Marlo, that's not even worth writing a ticket for.

Rapper 2 Chainz robbed outside S.F. marijuana dispensary

Atlanta-based rapper Tauheed Epps — better known as 2 Chainz, and formerly as Tity Boi — was robbed outside a medical marijuana dispensary in San Francisco’s South of Market neighborhood Sunday afternoon, police said.

Epps, 35, was walking with five members of his entourage on the 800 block of Howard Street outside the Green Door dispensary around 4:30 p.m. when three men in their 20s approached, said police spokesman Sgt. Dennis Toomer.

One of the men had a handgun and fired a shot, but no one was injured, Toomer said. The suspects, he said, took Epps’ wallet and cell phone and drove away in a gold or grey sedan. No arrests have been made.

Epps was in San Francisco before heading to Oakland Sunday evening to perform at Oracle Arena for Summer Jam, a hip-hop festival hosted by radio station KMEL. Other Summer Jam headliners included rappers Kendrick Lamar and J Cole.

http://blog.sfgate.com/crime/2013/06/10/rapper-2-chainz-robbed-outside-s-f-marijuana-dispensary/