The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

their ideal of existing in "empty spaces" is complete BS, confirmed by their raging and disrespect of those around them.

i love riding, but this level of disrespect and thrill-seeking is bad for the non-cycling public's view on pedal power. i still take offense when people bash cyclists, but i can empathize with them a bit more after watching these fools.

Kids Caught Vandalizing on Train

Man grabs the boy preventing him from running off

THE COMMENTS ARE GREAT, JUST A SMAPLE

@Wiz91 Would you consider it "art" if I broke into your house and hung up my painting while you were out because I think it's cool? Graffiti is art forced upon the viewer. Not cool.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c6a_1370784482

That kid is a raging pussy for letting himself get grabbed in the first place, and so is his homie for dipping out on his boy.

right? 3 kids vs one middle aged man they shoulda stomped him out till their boy was free and booked. smfh. comments are gold. they used to upset me then i remembered how motivating it is to have fun doing something that pisses people off so much. on top of how fun it already is. i dont even know if this post makes sense. fits right in the nonsense thread though

detroit nonsense. my nigga last night od'dededed himself. I am numb to niggas

dying. I kinda blacked out and just stared at that nigga. he is alive and well today,

no thanks to me. a good friend was smart enough to get his ass in the whip and go

see a doctor. drugs, pure fucking nonsense. sorry nigga.