The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you-cant-explain-that-24.jpg

you-cant-explain-that-27.jpg

996790_549880755054678_913261892_n.jpg

1. Bamboo Palm: It removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.

2. Snake Plant: It absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.

3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.

4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.

5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.

6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.

Posted-On-shock-Mansion-347.jpg

Posted-On-shock-Mansion-457.jpg

tumblr_mo8s2e4Zo61qf5do9o1_400.gif

tumblr_mlfje7wCnW1qzcdbeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mjh15gwog71r8brruo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mhpll1Kjoi1rrm52do1_400.gif

tumblr_mge5j01pdu1qzvc2yo1_500.jpg

faggot bitch ass pussy mofo all you haters

tumblr_mcy6iiHwxw1qj4g4yo1_500.jpg

on a related note, i went into the woods and accidently stepped on a baby deer yesterday, it was laying down in the grass and i didn't see it. i feel bad about it now, but mostly i feel bad that i didn't have my camera with me..

its not every day you see baby deers up close like that.

It's hard to believe that this weapon was originally designed to carry 40 nukes, so afraid were the americans of the missile that they had to have Start treaty with Russia to reduce the number of warheads to 10 in exchange for weapons reductions. These missiles were designed to carpet bomb the united states in such a massive and devastating rain of bombs, that only invertebrates would be left in the US mainland.