The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jesus shouldnt love this fuckin bastered! he was a horriably abusive father and an abusive husband to my mother. he was constintly smking pot and got my brther on it to. now he has a feloney and the best job he can get is working at a gas station- fast food wont even take my brother now. this man did not ruin my life- i have made d with ity what i can- but this bi-polar man did make the last four of his kids (including me) seriously FUCKED UP- do not look up to this man- he thought he was JESUS!

:scrambled:

trolling the graffiti world? either way, anyway. way

fucking edumacation.. i need to start over from grade school with the quadrivium in mind, or at the very least start over from grade 9 math/science/music.. retard move, being all into the other side while being unable to grasp the fundamentals of the universe, blindfolded by a commoner upbringing. shame. the worst part is it aint happening in this lifetime unless i suddenly dont have to worry about money ever again & can get some genius tutors to devote at least 2-3 days a week to studying

bitch bitch bitch - why dont you just make it happen