The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, my five year felonious probation expired as of ten minutes ago. Holy fucking shitballs.

No more 10pm-6am curfew. No more 4 way. No more progress reports and court dates. No more travel restrictions. No more debt prison. And I can once again own repelling gear and sharpies. Pfff baaahaha. Shouldn't have let me off the leash bitches!

I have plane tickets to Costa Rica and am leaving December 20th. For reals. Not expatriating just yet. But definitely have ideas.

Ahhhh.

Feels amazing you guys.

• Like 2

Well, my five year felonious probation expired as of ten minutes ago. Holy fucking shitballs.

No more 10pm-6am curfew. No more 4 way. No more progress reports and court dates. No more travel restrictions. No more debt prison. And I can once again own repelling gear and sharpies. Pfff baaahaha. Shouldn't have let me off the leash bitches!

I have plane tickets to Costa Rica and am leaving December 20th. For reals. Not expatriating just yet. But definitely have ideas.

Ahhhh.

Feels amazing you guys.

congratulations mi hombre. How long are you going out there. I might be in the area. Good luck. Don't fuck up again. If you're travelling around S.America let me know. I know som folks. I'm trying to get to Costa Rica myself to do some bit of work for lodging.

ria-astapkovich-571.jpg?w=590&h=410

congratulations mi hombre. How long are you going out there. I might be in the area. Good luck. Don't fuck up again. If you're travelling around S.America let me know. I know som folks. I'm trying to get to Costa Rica myself to do some bit of work for lodging.

I have a return ticket for January 3rd.

Gonna be driving the whole coast from the Nicaraguan border pretty much all the way down to Panama. I have a friend in Quepos (cental coast, Pacific side) who started up a thriving surf school, so it will be fun to meet up with him and his family for New Years. We'll be staying at his casa. I'm going to check the vibe on his business, potential gig teaching foreign-traveler babes how to stand up on a longboard all day. Sign me the fuck up.

Man, on some other shit though. I really should have kept up with your thread more over this past year.

Saw that you were passing through Humboldt at some point. It would have been 'dope' (heh) to show you around the Lost Coast- beers in the cupholders. Most likely could have hooked you up with a job working hourly or trimming as long as ya felt up for it. We were paying 200/lb as well. I think you'd have liked it and done well up there. Some epic things happening on these mysto-properties out in the hills and it would have been cool to hear your perspective on shit.

I hired a group of three cute chicks that were from Tennessee. Train hoppers and musician traveler types. They were super cool, worked hard, made some dough and then moved on. This girl by the name of 'Dilly' said she was familiar with your work when a conversation about graff came up.

When I'm in the bay I stay out in Livermore or Castro Valley as well. Fremont is hella close, but alas ya moved on already. The offer will still stand for work next season. Something to think about if you're out this way again.

Peace