The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

A few months ago, I bought a Uni-Wide and so far I don't know what to think. I bought some Black Label ink with it, which supposedly "flows through all markers". I know how to take out the tip and re-insert it and everything and I know how to fill it also. But, when I flood the marker with ink as I''ve always heard you're supposed to (I actually messed up and the whole outside of the body is stained with ink now) it's pretty much useless. I squeeze it to the point of the tip dripping and I've also squeezed some ink onto the tip also, but when I write it's always really streaky or looks like it's almost out of ink after a few tags. I've seen old flicks from the insides of subways and the tags look good, they look juicy and not streaky at all. Is it the ink, or am I filling the marker wrong, or something else? Any help with this would be appreciated.

A few months ago, I bought a Uni-Wide and so far I don't know what to think. I bought some Black Label ink with it, which supposedly "flows through all markers". I know how to take out the tip and re-insert it and everything and I know how to fill it also. But, when I flood the marker with ink as I''ve always heard you're supposed to (I actually messed up and the whole outside of the body is stained with ink now) it's pretty much useless. I squeeze it to the point of the tip dripping and I've also squeezed some ink onto the tip also, but when I write it's always really streaky or looks like it's almost out of ink after a few tags. I've seen old flicks from the insides of subways and the tags look good, they look juicy and not streaky at all. Is it the ink, or am I filling the marker wrong, or something else? Any help with this would be appreciated.

you're doing it wrong. moar arrows

Maybee shitty nib? or try another ink

if the score was 0 to 0 it was the equivalent to the amount of fucks given by this man

So, this drunk guy passed out in the middle of a loud ass Sporting KC match:

543239_3353568320356_1700370453_n.jpg

:D

Glass bottles at sporting events...? Pure nonsense