Graff on DVD?

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuk Graf vid is the worst shit I've seen. Actually quite painful to watch these nerds yap throughout. No style at all. Nothing good to be heard. Lame.

Kings & Toys = good

Kings Destroy (cope) = good

Style Wars = good

Wild Style = good

Beat Street = good

*don't know if it's frowned upon in this forum, but...try searching the eDonkey network. There's at least 12 of the films listed here posted on that. Area 08 & pt 2, Trumac, Writers, Wild Style, Style Wars, Dirty Hands I & II, Fuk Graf (don't bother), Kings & Toys, Kings Destroy, Sneak Attack, etc.

Download, preview the shizzle then buy the good ones.

feel mode review:

this video could have been decent. it had lots of dope walls, bombing, freights, and some action but the editing killed it. shakey camera hands, wack effects, and the annoying sound of changing radio stations really hurt the final product. also the koze interview was only 4 questions. save your pennies.

For all the cheap-skates that attempt to download the nt video on e-donkey-I sat down ready with my popcorn and who pops up?Mr.F**king Bean in some shite james bond spoof.Serves me right i guess.It was in the gencha section under the title network terror although now it's conveniently dissapeared.

taken from another forum.

tcbdvd.jpg

(quote back cover!)

"OVER 70 MINUTES WORTH OF AUSTRALIAN SHEET METAL RESTORATION, FEATURING CREWS FROM MELBOURNE, SYDNEY, CANBERRA & ADELAIDE.

INCLUDES LIVE BOMBING AND YARD ACTION FROM MELBOURNE, THE SYDNEY UNDERGROUND AND NEW YORK CITY!"

DVD IS PRETTY GOOD,

QUITE A BIT OF ACTION (SCUM, SKEW, RUNS, SKOS ETC)

HEAPS OF PANELSS FROM ALL OVER THE SHOP!

WHOLECARS GALORE...

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS DVD AND OTHERS...

THERES MORE THEN JUST 3 TAGS WHEN THEY BOMBING INSIDES,

AND MORE THEN JUST THE ONE CARRIAGE BOMBED DOING RUNUPS!

CHECK IT!

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

MY FAVORITE VIDEO OF ALL TIME HAS TO BE THE TALES FROM THE RAIL (EVEN THOUGH ITS VHS IT STILL DESERVES A GOOD REVIEW ).... AND THE NEW GTV IS PRETTY DOPE IM JUST NOT FEELING THE MUSIC TO MUCH TO MUCH HIP HOP GARBAGE

I don't know if these DVD's have been posted, but here we go.

Friendly Fire

FriendlyFire.jpg

This is a documentary of fully normal people doing everyday stuff such as painting commuter trains, metros, walls and so on. It was filmed during 2003-2004, a period when the Falck undercover security group were doing their last miserable attempts to stop graffiti in Stockholm.

------------------

Ghetto Blaster

ghettoblaster.jpg

Ghetto Blaster is a video from Italy with 100% action and Wholecars galore. 60 minutes long.

------------------

Reality Show 2

realityshow2.jpg

DVD. 60 minutes of hardcore subway action from Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Stockholm.

------------------

Route 666 - The Highway to Hell

Route666.jpg

In this great Aussie DVD, the KICK OFF CREW (KOC) take you on an tour through the underground temples of steel. Sydney, Melbourne, London, Copenhagen and other spots across the world all cop a beating.

------------------

XTC

XTC.jpg

The purpose of this documentary is to reflect on how graffiti has increased during the last two years. XTC is a Swedish production, featuring all types of writers, hitting all types of trains. 100% trains, 100% adrenalin and 100% destruction...

------------------

Zurich's Finest Part 3

Zurichsfinest3.jpg

You will never tire of watching this video because it is laced with only the finest rolling steel. Steady camerawork, clever editing and a thumping soundtrack combine to make it a real pleasure to watch. Featured: STR, AOD, MOA, UC, VTO, DC, TS, KMH plus many more.

wnu_pkg_med_wht.jpg

Probably one of the best graff DVDs I've seen in a long time.

Well put together and really good content.

If you're looking for a really good mix of amazing styles and action, go with Write and Unite.

If you're looking for real dirty street action, you cant beat State Your Name.

there's been something up with the art of storytelling dvd. i don't know if it is being distributed or what, but it's probably pressed and all since the pre-orders said they were being shipped may 2nd. . I just need to know what i have to do to get my hands on a copy. someone help me out.

there's been something up with the art of storytelling dvd, the site is down. i don't know if it is being distributed or what, but it's probably pressed and all since the pre-orders said they were being shipped may 2nd. . I just need to know what i have to do to get my hands on a copy. someone help me out.

I just watched Transition. I expected a little more variety because of all the hype towards the live painting but still plenty of. There was tons of quality rolling footage for sure. Over all most entertaining freight video out. I ordered my copy from the clout website. Check it.

Originally posted by trackstand@May 1 2005, 11:09 PM

I saw State Your Name yesterday, it was really good but I just don't think I have the patients to watch a graffiti video anymore. I still love Men In Black though.

I got mine this week too. Nice actions but it could have been so much better, all the gangsta gangsta bullshit ruins the movie.. the interviews are a joke, except for VFResh

Archived