Graff on DVD?

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS
Originally posted by FR8HOUND

OK....I go on Bombing Science, like I usually do, and see theres a new Video out, Freights, ''Stolen Coats''? Anyone else ever hear anything about this video, own it, or seen it?

yeah, its made by some kids who were just down visiting your area;)

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

OK....I go on Bombing Science, like I usually do, and see theres a new Video out, Freights, ''Stolen Coats''? Anyone else ever hear anything about this video, own it, or seen it?

yeah...this f'ng fr8 movie will smack you in the face...there's a ridiculous amount of trains in a short period of time...it's fast paced, got some crazy editing, funny sound bites and video clips, and some cool music (mostly hiphop beats)...this video will set the standard for fr8 videos to come...and this is only the first video from these guys...can't wait to see what they got brewin for the next one...

Originally posted by El Producto

where are you ordering it from???..and is there anymore clips, other than the one on massappeal

thanks

well someone is going to pick it up for me, im not sure where to get it...if i talk to them ill try and find out and ive only seen this clip but it gets me excited for it to come out...

Re: Re: Graff on DVD?

Originally posted by mozartone

"TRANSIT" comes out on June 15th, it's about the L.A. graffiti scene and how tag bangers have been fucking up the artform.

:lol: just gotta laught at the "LA graffiti scene" for being 20 years behind and out of date. The "artform" is vandalism, not legals

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

write and unite looks dope

i'm still waiting for state your name, act and aftermath, and fuk graff

is fuk graff even out yet? where the hell do i get this shit? and when the fuck is state your name dropping? so many dope dvds

Archived