Graff on DVD?

STYLEISKING

Re: Darkside

Originally posted by MidniteRun

Didn't see it but seems tobe a boring one with a mix up of walls, tags and trains with guys like the 1K...

Don't know anything else.

shit...i ordered it..should be coming tomorow..i hope its good:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my dvd arrived today...i was dissapointed with it....its pretty crap to be honest..theres a decent scene with a guy bombing insides and a bit of street bombing which was ok....but definatley not worth the money:( .. however im gonna start buying more graf videos so ill check out those links you posted

i checked out the links you posted and they look sick...i like the looks of area 08 2...i never knew that was even out...that purehate one looks frikkin crazy aswell....but i like a bit of street bombing in a graf video...trains get a bit boring after a while....ive seen dirty hands 2, area 08, some of pirates and cebo 2....my favourite would probably be dirty hands or pirates....if you can suggest any similar to this it would be appreciated....

thanks

Video choice

Originally posted by HOVIE

i checked out the links you posted and they look sick...i like the looks of area 08 2...i never knew that was even out...that purehate one looks frikkin crazy aswell....but i like a bit of street bombing in a graf video...trains get a bit boring after a while....ive seen dirty hands 2, area 08, some of pirates and cebo 2....my favourite would probably be dirty hands or pirates....if you can suggest any similar to this it would be appreciated....

thanks

First of all, you have to know there’s more than 100 videos about steel already out !!

It gives you, I think, some choice !!

Ok, here a small summary of what you should like.

If you’re more into mix tapes with trains & street tagging you should see the following videos

>> If you’re ok with eastern styles, mainly EWCrew, there’s Men In Black 1 & 2 (the 3rd is good but there’s only train actions and the 2 first one are better)

>> As you seem to like Paris and French style, have a look at Dirty Hands 1 if you didn’t see it already!!! (DH 1&2 are probably in the top 5 of good vandal videos because they are still good even after 5 years!)

There’s another French tape with cool actions but where the quality is not that good but I don’t remember the name, maybe someone does or I’ll check later. The main artists in it are Diks and See.

>> If you also like German stuff, there’s a lot of different thinks worth watching like:

Hard Knock4 (probably one of the most surprising videos I’ve ever seen. It’s about Berlin and I’m looking forward to see HK5 when out)

Not Guilty (lot of different kinds of subways from all over and many rare German subway actions)

Consequence 3 (the Bitter Sweet Symphony part in it is totally crazy!!!!)

Rolling Stars (the 3 sessions are good even if I think the last is the better one regarding actions but the worst regarding the realisation)

>> If you want to be surprised with a train system you don’t know, Midnite Run video(from Belgium)it’s worth watching because it’s almost only unseen trains & subways models and yards !!

If you have some other questions regarding videos, countries, or whatever, feel free to ask !

:)

hummm, never heard about that Hellbent 2, where's it coming from ?

What is it about ?

That Clean train specials, isn't it a old one ? I don't know...is it Hamburg or Adam subway on the cover ?

Btw, that French video withg Diks & See is called "Degradation Volontaire" and the other one "Attentat à la Bombe" is a mix of trains and walls...

Re: Friendly Fire

Just saw the Stockholm video "Friendly Fire"...

Waouw, it's a good one for conductors ficht addicts !!

Crazy vandal actions and funny parts...gotta see it !!

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to get a copy of that film. I believe there's some scenes from Finland?

Friendly Fire

Originally posted by leftie

Yeah, I'm really looking forward to get a copy of that film. I believe there's some scenes from Finland?

That's right, you've got a nice action on Helsinki Subway with Unik (the nice red model !!) and some taggin from FOS crew in Oslo, the rest is just pure stuff from STHLM !! And that Crocodile mask tagger is so funny !! :king: Having a pea in the subway car with people around !! :eek:

Just saw the Stockholm video "Friendly Fire"...

Waouw, it's a good one for conductors ficht addicts !!

Crazy vandal actions and funny parts...gotta see it !!

where can i get this from? it's one i've gotta have!

Originally posted by TonySuprano

Get that WAR 2 Video - Shit is Dope

I have to agree shit is tight...

Someone should do a video on the last days of Belmont Tunnel(LosAngeles) if no one has started one,I would do it if i had the time and a better video camera.

*edit so people would know i was talkin about Belmont in Cali

state your name dvd?

found this in nyc thread..........

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Ali G

what is state your name?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A street bombing DVD coming out next month

http://massappealmag.com/images-site/large/stateyourname.jpg'>

Re: state your name dvd?

Originally posted by STYLEISKING

found this in nyc thread..........

quote:

Originally posted by Ali G

what is state your name?

A street bombing DVD coming out next month

http://massappealmag.com/images-site/large/stateyourname.jpg'>

is there a site where i can order that from??..im from uk so i doubt i will be able to get it from a shop

That's right, you've got a nice action on Helsinki Subway with Unik (the nice red model !!) and some taggin from FOS crew in Oslo, the rest is just pure stuff from STHLM !!

Actually, there is one more scene from Finland near Helsinki. It starts in ~24mins where they paint a commuter (you can see the VR logo).

Saw the first half of the film this morning and boy it rocks. Really good music and hardcore action. Nice!

Originally posted by timemachine

and on a side note: does anyone here ever seen the movie i cant remember what it is called, i think its from France, but anyways the dudes like actually hijack a subway car and paint the whole outside and the inside, and i think that they try to hijack and bomb a plane. anyone know the name of this shit

that sounds like some Spanish movie "Cebo" or sthing.

Originally posted by timemachine

and on a side note: does anyone here ever seen the movie i cant remember what it is called, i think its from France, but anyways the dudes like actually hijack a subway car and paint the whole outside and the inside, and i think that they try to hijack and bomb a plane. anyone know the name of this shit>

yep thats "cebo video 2 part 1"...good video

• 2 weeks later...

so i have been tryin' to special order dithers form a store around my block for a week now and the sales clerk has tried a couple different distributers and each time he gets notified that dithers is out of print. has anyone had this problem?

is dithers only available on-line?

Archived