Graff on DVD?

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just seen Fuk Graff, I thought it was pretty tight. Best vid I seen so far(I havent seen many). But Oval strapped? Cmon now, we dont care about that shit.

Also if anyone wants to check out Kings & Toys hit me up.

• 4 weeks later...

if you like hardcore nyc street bombing def. cop state your name...all the top bombers are in this...art of story telling is pretty cool too....mostly nj writers...lots of ill highway bombing...history of video graf vol. 1 dvd is cool...they took bits and pieces from the videograf archive and slapped it onto dvd format...so if youve missed out on videograf 1-9 plus out to bomb 1 and 2...then u might find this dvd interesting...they throw in some additional non edited footage too which is kinda cool...i personally didnt care for write and unite...thought it was boring...id rather watch some raw street bombing...needed more action i think...if your from ny or especially the bronx u might like fuk graff...hardcore street bombing...lotta new school bronx writers that are currently getting up...if ur not from ny u might not feel this dvd as much...grafcore vol 1 is decent...ill inside mission w/ ader and keeps...plus more...grafcore 2000 is ok...got korn and si hitting shit...plus more...piece by piece is cool...got msk awr heads in it...good cali graff dvd...dithers dvd has mad interviews...not too much graffiti...couple graff heads like dalek...revolt...bunch of other artists...depends on if ur into that stuff...cope 2 video is solid...street bombing...highways...clean trains...rooftops...plus more...aight thats it for now...

video-transition1-1.jpgfreights..

60 minutes, with audio CD included- Transition is a real treat for all freight graffiti fans! I have never seen a freight DVD with that much live painting, with tons of great canadian writers (Sectr, Fatso, Dabs, Sight, Spoter and many others). There is also a lot of rolling footage, from everywhere in North America. I bet you can't get any better deal than this pack: the Transition kit comes with an hour long DVD, a 60 soundtrack CD (15 tracks) and an 8 page full color booklet full of freight pictures!

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by doingitforthekids@Jul 20 2005, 08:58 PM

anyone know what the Elephant Man track is called on the NT dvd?

A very good question indeed. That track's amazing. C'mon, somebody's gotta know....?

If you were feelin the NT DVD you might be interested to hear that the next one is currently in production....word.

The art of story Telling is pretty good, focused alot on New Jersey, has freights, dayitme freeway bombing, mostly all live action.

Piece by piece focused a lot on the history of SF graff. Some good interviews and live action, some of the shit was too old school for my interest.

State your name tries to come of too Gangster and it gets kind of old after a while. I liked the JA interview at the end though.

video-graffitinstincts-1.jpg

160+ minutes- Graffit'Instincts is a graffiti DVD totally dedicated to walls and productions. Most of the DVDs nowadays are action oriented and doesn't show well the production of large murals and colorful pieces. Well, Graffit'Instincts will correct this situation... With an awesome line-up of artists (Dare, Mist, Scien & Klor, Reso, Jazi, Yoda...), this DVD will show you the evolution of 18 pieces and productions, from the beginning to the end. It's a must to learn advanced techniques. There is also some extra features with the basics of graffiti (caps, techniques, characters...). So you can learn a lot with this DVD, or you can simply sit back and enjoy the show with the best writers of Europe

• 2 weeks later...