Graff on DVD?

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by WRECKONIZE@Dec 4 2004, 12:59 AM

has anyone seen city space yet either? how was it?

It is mostly comments from a variety of Vancouver writers. It just looks at why people do graffiti and also what the city does to try and prevent it. Not much live action but they got Virus painting a sick wall for the video.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KephaOneLove

i kinda sick of euro vids....

we need more vids coming out of the midwest....and fr8 vids blow, never enough action...

Originally posted by STYLEISKING+Jan 5 2005, 08:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (STYLEISKING - Jan 5 2005, 08:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Route666.jpg

In this great Aussie DVD, the KICK OFF CREW (KOC) take you on an tour through the underground temples of steel. Sydney, Melbourne, London, Copenhagen and other spots across the world all cop a beating.

[/b]

YEA DOPE DVD.

<!--QuoteBegin-KephaOneLove@Jan 5 2005, 11:08 AM

we need more vids coming out of the midwest....and fr8 vids blow, never enough action...

AUSSIE CREW DOING TRAINS THERE.

NOT EURO PEOPLE...

Guest KephaOneLove
Originally posted by iloveyoursister+Jan 5 2005, 09:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveyoursister - Jan 5 2005, 09:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by STYLEISKING@Jan 5 2005, 08:42 AM

Route666.jpg

In this great Aussie DVD, the KICK OFF CREW (KOC) take you on an tour through the underground temples of steel. Sydney, Melbourne, London, Copenhagen and other spots across the world all cop a beating.

YEA DOPE DVD.

<!--QuoteBegin-KephaOneLove@Jan 5 2005, 11:08 AM

AUSSIE CREW DOING TRAINS THERE.

NOT EURO PEOPLE...

[/b]

shit, my bad homie... :king:

Originally posted by leftie+Jan 11 2005, 01:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (leftie - Jan 11 2005, 01:54 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-InfamousOne@Jan 7 2005, 03:47 PM

write and unite is sick...i just got tha sick wit it dvd...a lot of themo...sever, revok, hense, rime...live cope2, and themo painting..worth tha $20.....

Hey, what kind of stuff there is from Helsinki?

[/b]

its got some nice shit...i think it shoes bates...how+nosm...and some live painting of unknown artists...

Archived