Graff on DVD?

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Checked the Fuk Graff vol.1 out yesterday. A boring movie except for the few parts where they bommed the subway train. The "gangstaz" representing...huh.. stupid. And the talk about killing and beating people for graffiti? Now that's really stupid.

can someone tell me where you get a copy of that dvd"writers"paris graffiti,the one with the bando,mode,delta nd all those on vhsor dvd?........please as i want a copy bd please post a link if you know where you can get it thanks heaps..amuck-37.....

i have only seen a few dvds (style wars and kings and toys) but i think its great to see graffiti gettin good publicity and people can see whats its about. not sure about mainstream tv (faking it- any thoughts?).

anyone got a copy of the nt film? if so is it good?

Styleisking since you seem to be a very good source of info could you recommend (if you know) a place or site where I might be able to get my hands on

Power of style

write and unite

Pure hate

preferably all at once so I can save on postage etc.

If you can give me any infos I'd be really grateful

schnitz

• 4 weeks later...

My opinion on the DVD's I bought recently on a 1-10 scale..

Write and Unite 7.5 pretty good..

Sneak Attack Vol.2 6 OK.

Terror In The Burbs 4.5 pretty weak!

War2 6 OK.

Are there ANY USA hardcore bombing DVD's outhere???

Guest sneak

my copy of terror fabulous came the other day, and its been in the dvd player since. seriously a sick video...they got pretty aggressive in it to. i think its in spain where they do w/cs in traffic while people are getting in and out.

i loved recognising a few layups which were close to home. lol

but, anyone else get the feeling they were kind of showing off their ability to rock chrome wholecars? i would have loved to see some street bombing in their..

Maybe a volume 2 sometime? Oh and i got a nice bundle from stylefile the other day,hamburg metal 2,consequence 3 and rush hour 3....a long night ahead!!!!

Originally posted by sneak@Mar 6 2005, 03:18 PM

my copy of terror fabulous came the other day, and its been in the dvd player since. seriously a sick video...they got pretty aggressive in it to. i think its in spain where they do w/cs in traffic while people are getting in and out.

i loved recognising a few layups which were close to home. lol

but, anyone else get the feeling they were kind of showing off their ability to rock chrome wholecars? i would have loved to see some street bombing in their..

• 2 weeks later...

anyone seen this?any worth?

5_sides_of_a_coin.jpeg

Movie Description

Documentary, 2004, 70 minutes.

"If God had to choose one religion that best articulated his intentions, he would choose hip-hop.’ Aesop Rock is amongst the horde of hip-hop identities that don’t mince their words in this phenomenal history lesson. Jazzy Jay, Kool Herc, De La Soul, Phase Too, Jurassic 5, Gil Scott Heron, Prince Paul, D.J. Spooky, Michael Franti, Jeru, KRS-One, Biz Markie, Cowboy, Q-Bert, Afrika Bambaataa, the X-Ecutioners, Grandmaster Flash and Rahzel are just a few on the crammed guest list who put their ten cents worth into Five Sides of a Coin.

“Director Paul Kell explores the five pillars of hip-hop: rap, turntablism, break-dancing, human beat-boxing and graffiti. Kell cuts his interview footage with classic and recent performances and archival photos taken throughout the evolution of hip-hop. The images flow as smooth as the beats they’re cut to, making for something like a live action magazine, or a hip as f*@k video textbook on hip-hop, written by the masters themselves. Five Sides of the Coin contains absolutely no artificial sweeteners or preservatives no commercial hogwash. This is the real sh!t.” Film Threat.

DVD Features

• Do Not Ruin Your Credit - Short Film By Director Paul Kell

• 4 Minute Trailer Used To Gain Funding For Film

• Turntablism Segment

• Beatbox Segment

• Writing Segment

• Breakin' Segment

• Cca Funding Teaser

Yo I copped that Graff Core 2000......I was kinda dissapointed to tell yall the truth.....I was expecting alot more....The interview with Spek, Espo, and cope was cool.....The preview of History of Video graff with Ghost and Ket bombing the Ghost yards was the illest shit on there, and that shit is acyually from Video Graff 5 already.......I say save your money, or get a dub from your homie.......

OK, this is some shit!

Anybody have a copy of "Stations of the Elevevated"

old school 70's, ....................................................

..................envaders........................................

The dudes address is non & void, since he advertised

in in a copy of "Qualitly of Life"mag back in the 90's???

FUCK THE PLUG FROM "FREE MODE"

& BUMP D REAL DEALS

OK, this is some shit!

Anybody have a copy of "Stations of the Elevevated"

old school 70's, ....................................................

..................envaders........................................

The dudes address is non & void, since he advertised

in in a copy of "Qualitly of Life"mag back in the 90's???

Archived