Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gunm

Pure graffiti Down...12oz Up?

So I hear through word of mouth that PureGraffiti.com is down indefinately.

Does this mean we're going to have an influx of dopey fucking PG refugees infesting our boards with annoying banter, half-assed "e-threats" and pointless threads like "I ate a bums ass for an I-Pod" or "Help me with my homework?"

I think it's already happening. There's been a glut of FNG's over the past few days. Some like Crimson are cool...others.....well, i don't wanna name names. It's like PG is a third world banana republic that just entered civil war and all the useless refugees are swarming the borders. I heard Wal-Mart has a special on anti-personel mines. A mod should mention this to Raven.

Will Europe buckle under the pressure of dealing with so many idiots at once? Will Tesseract throw in the towel? Can Seeking get it together and use his awesome mind control to torch the living shit outta the server itself?

Is lens making any sense?

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dun dun duuun!!! will our hero save the innocent, and put away the scheming villains? wait til our next episode where you can find out with your secret decoder ring!

i thought there was an unusual amount of stupid threads. i didnt like pg so i stayed away. no clue on whats up. sorry.

Originally posted by LENS

So I hear through word of mouth that PureGraffiti.com is down indefinately.

Does this mean we're going to have an influx of dopey fucking PG refugees infesting our boards with annoying banter, half-assed "e-threats" and pointless threads like "I ate a bums ass for an I-Pod" or "Help me with my homework?"

I think it's already happening. There's been a glut of FNG's over the past few days. Some like Crimson are cool...others.....well, i don't wanna name names. It's like PG is a third world banana republic that just entered civil war and all the useless refugees are swarming the borders. I heard Wal-Mart has a special on anti-personel mines. A mod should mention this to Raven.

Will Europe buckle under the pressure of dealing with so many idiots at once? Will Tesseract throw in the towel? Can Seeking get it together and use his awesome mind control to torch the living shit outta the server itself?

Is lens making any sense?

this whole thing is one of the funniest things i have ever read

sorry lens, but there's always gonna be a steady flow of 13 year old crack babies coming through here, whether PG is down or not...

my favorite is the rush that happens right around the beginning and end of summer vacations... somebody's gotta know what i'm talking about here...

^^^^:nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: ^^^^

if only iquit was lying. *sob* its quite disturbing. anyways, i never did get enuf curiosity to wander over to pg, actually i heard about it first when people on 12 had a pg vs 12oz thread i think it wqas called that, and if it wasnt thats what quickly persued, anyways after hearing all that i didnt even bother

sounds like a job for the....:gasp: dare i say it out loud....

THE SWEEP TEAM

nah j/k, but that shit is gonna suck more royally than royal blue

honestly though i bet tease would make a pretty good mod...i mean no offense bro, but he is on here proly more often than the mods, and i doubt hed abuse the power....just not his style

fng: _insert stupid remark here_(first post)

tease::idea: :smiles: BANNED-wonk saggin

us:

:lol: then after we think about it:shook: whos next?

fng::mad:

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by E MARTYR

I SAY WE MAKE ME A MOD

:lol:

No, seriously...

:lol:

Originally posted by cømmunist

i say we stop new user making until pg opens.. stop all pg "refugees" - i like that:lol:

wont make a difference

more than a few people signup everyday on here

if they come to be stupid, they never last long

either due to banning or getting bored

its a never ending cycle

but in the end, you get more cool people than shit heads

PG will be back up in March.

And I'd be more worried about the kids who come over here from Bombing science, which has been down for a few weeks now.

Originally posted by cømmunist

just look at what happened in paperchase, that place fell completley apart :(

its paper chase dood, come on now.