Pure graffiti Down...12oz Up?

Gunm

Originally posted by adderall

they just reached their bandwidth limit.. that doesnt mean they have been shut down indefinitly.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They were actually adding another server, the last I heard. But again, PG, and all the hosted sites should be back up by March 1st.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

both boards are good in my opinion.

i see you quoted me and put it in a different section..:lol: you know i said it was just my opinion..i like both boards,i like PG because it's easier to post flix,i like this board because there seems to be a lot of old schoolers here and the conversation looks to be better...as for debating on what board is better thats just stupid,i see just as many dumbasses here as i did over there..communist i appreciate you trying to out me to the board,but i noticed you're very quik to edit your post and contradict yourself..i didnt come here to start trouble with anyone sorry if i spent more time over at PG then i did here..i guess im a loser cause i liked being able to upload flix..geez some of you people need to think before you make threads....

i think you guys spend too much of your time worrying about pg and their members...

what is this? the 5th or 6th thread about pg vs. 12oz within the last few months? Who gives a fuck.. Like someone mentioned before, you're always gonna hafta deal with 12 year old losers comming from other boards...so get over it.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Banning suckers is an easy job, anyone can do it...the real problem is mediocre members you cant ban and cant restrain from making threads that hold no weight whatesoever. As i see good thread competition run low i get pissed with people that havent put in shit and claim they're better than the ones to come.

The number one concern is to keep good members around, thats what has been throwing jackasses in the shadows for years

Good ol BS, always good for a laugh. Do you have any ideas when its going back up? I checked the Iboardplus site, the day it went down, and they said they were up to some routine maintenance. They said it would be like 24-48 hours of down time.

...3 weeks later...

I really miss Randomism...

Ares.keepin it modnar

Originally posted by Misteraven

Really no reason to hate on PG, just cause you may enjoy this place more. Further, everybody started out as a new jack toy at some point, so don't be an asshole. It'd be much more productive for all involved if you simply brought them up to speed by teaching them the ropes. You never know what rookie is gonna be the next 12oz personality.

Everyone knows that assholes don't get much flight time around here, but that doesn't mean you need to haze every new rookie that pops up.

said like a true gentleman. :)

speaking of classy, this is very off topic but...

come around my birthday, i'm gonna want the men of 12oz to strip for me, cuz i've never been to a stripclub and my man still doesn't approve of me going...so you guys are gonna have to show me a good time...online.

yeah! can't wait til my birthday!!

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by slave_one

speaking of classy, this is very off topic but...

come around my birthday, i'm gonna want the men of 12oz to strip for me, cuz i've never been to a stripclub and my man still doesn't approve of me going...so you guys are gonna have to show me a good time...online.

yeah! can't wait til my birthday!!

My bday is march13 and i hit the big quarter...i guess if you show good character i might as well rub my pixels all over your screen :)

Archived