63yr old tagger caught!!!!

Guest spectr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

We have a guy like that here, he writes GRIT over a bunch of stuff. Althouhg I've heard rumours that it's a woman. And that they are 12 feet tall and breathe fire.....

Ya I seen that shit to. I also seen a buncha stuff with numbers on them. I'd like to meet a 12 foot tall woman. The longer the canoe the smoother the ride.

woulda been funny if he wasnt doing the circles over people's tags and shit...

we had this one crackhead bitch that lived here, and she thought that the graffiti in our city (tags and such) were talking to her... and since they were scattered throughout downtown (where she wondered) she thought someone was following her.

so she started "talking back" to the tags, crossing some of them out (names she didnt like) and so on...

it was wild...

:lol:

bit of a weird story as well...........theres a weird guy from a city near me, at first he was painting over tags with blue emulsion, the guy/ girl was everywhere no bullshit, he targeted only one person at first and he did a good job the cunt, now hes getting worst, writing lyrics next to the lined out tags shit like " you know me im the one what sorted you out with the women " " without me here the world would be a bad place " .............weirdo:crazy:

Guest spectr

Dam it sounds like crazy bastards like this guy are in lots of cities, we dont have anybody like that out here that i know of.

theres this big black guy around where i live...and everyone knows him as "mad man dereck"...when you walk behind him he says you are trying to steal his sandwhiches (he allways wears this purple bag)..everyone knows him...hes ugly as fuck aswell.....pretty funny

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by micro

i cant vote cuz i cant decide between option 1 or 4

edit* sorry i bumped this thread i didnt realize its been 20 days since sum1 last posted

its all about number 1 cuz linin his shit is pointlss, you are actually just helping him out in his cause

Originally posted by radical oner

i have never posted photos. im not one of those brorods who doesnt tag and just sucks on other writers penis's and doesnt write but lives through other writers by taking pictures. but then again i dont knwo who you are. and you ahve never seen my amazing phots. and your heckza gay!

Lens is actually a renowned Columbus graff writer.......

Guest spectr
Originally posted by Sekoe1

All i can say is that because i love graff i will probably still be painting at 63..:lol: :lol: :lol:

hell yeah

• 3 weeks later...

Archived