63yr old tagger caught!!!!

Guest spectr

kinda funny, i live in silver circle's homeland...see his shit all the time. i've heard soooo many stories over the last year about exactly who he is. the best one was that he's a 14 year old dude that is mentally retarded...and his official graff name is "hero", because he covers up tags with silver circles, thus eliminating ugly graff.

...and now the truth comes out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...78yr old tagger

http://www.asiaweek.com/asiaweek/98/0814/feat2.html

"... named Tseng Tso-choi as one of the city's 10 "least influential" people. Who is he? Tseng calls himself the "King of Kowloon." The unemployed 78-year-old thinks he is the rightful heir to most local land. And for more than 40 years, he has shared his conviction with Hong Kong residents via his trademark black-paint scrawlings. His graffiti (known to include slogans personally insulting to Britain's queen) appear on walls, posts and electricity boxes all over town. .."

- Alexandra A. Seno

also pictures:

http://www.films.bigstep.com/generic.jhtml?pid=2

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by KillWhitey

If I saw this guy writing a circle and he was 63, Id jack his paint without thinking twice, I wouldnt even run away, Id just walk away, its not like he could fuckin chase me. too easy.

yeah, way to take a chance in the big picture, guy. you meet a 63 year old guy that writes and you want to take his paint. that's fucking professional man.

woulda coulda shoulda... .. .

• 3 weeks later...

my father is in his early 50s and has been writing DAD3 or the roman numeral III for about 3 years now. i dont expect him to stop anytime soon, he gets up on frieghts, billboards, streets, and is the king of bathrooms. not a piecer just a tagger. but that doesnt stop his love for the subject. now we cant have a close family conversation, all he wants to talk about is who is up and who he has beef with. i know that some east coast cats or some down south have seen his handiwork...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok you know what 34.68% of you people are way to violent towards old people instead of bashing him with a bottle why not just push him to the ground and walk off he couldnt get up to chase you or anything

8.67% of you are way to paranoid and would run for your lifes shit i dont know how you walk around bombing then oh its a car 5 blocks away fuck finishing this fill i got to run becuase it must be a cop who cant see me

44.51% of you would hook some old dude up with some booty from some girl you know dam man you guys must know some skanks shit i dont know any women who would fuck some 63yr old guy unless he is loaded and they are getting lots of cash, shit send me some pictures of your skanky friends sisters mothers daughters cousins etc and some phone numbers.

12.14% of you are completely reasonable and wouldnt walk up to the dude but would wait and line his shit when he left shit when i go to a spot and see heads i dip or just sit there and pretend i dont write and i just came to drink a 40 or smoke a blunt

oh yeah now please close this thread it really doesnt need to be open anymore so someone please close it i dont know what its still doing here...

Archived