travel the world for free?

casekonly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by casekonly

what about missionary work seeks? it seems to be ok, you get free lodging, free food, and money to spend. i just don't know how to go about getting info on a good program...

do you really want to spend your time in africa teaching some tribe that the religion that thier entire tribes culture and society is based apon is wrong?...thats just my 2 cents. It strikes me as too much of an enfrindgement(sp?) on other peoples right to beleive whatever they want.

<3,

Zack Morris

Originally posted by Kilo7-

There's always the 'teach english in asia' route,

however I think you need a degree to do that.

Bullshit Degree!

My girl whos in Japan Right now, has told me that people are willing to pay up to 30 bucks an hour for native english pronounciation. No degree required, just native tongue. Canadians are doing it there for christ's sake..no joke - Full Schedule

Originally posted by seeking

journalist:

they get to go all over, see real bitchin stuff and watch history unfold first hand. of course they get blown up by american planes sometimes, but i mean, every occupation has its hazzards.

I'm planning this route, someone else join the UN and we'll see who gets there first.

HERES WHAT YOU DO...

go on chat rooms pretending to be a 14 yearold girl and get some pervert to fall into it.. tell him you really want to be with him, and that you're willing to run away from home, and all you need is a bus ticket to get there. and the best part is you will be ablt to laugh at him when you get off teh bus cuz hes gonna be expecting a 14 yearold girl.

:king:

thank you <cheers >

bute,

to teach english 'legally' abroad, you generally need a bachlors in anything, doesnt matter what. you can get hooked up talking to house wives for decent money, but it's never going to be steady enough to support yourself. you think, 30 an hour, sweet....then you remember it's japan, and a pizza and a 6pack costs 30 bucks (no exageration).

if you're serious about wanting to do it, go and find the user 'serum' on the boards, he's been doing it for 3 years or so. he'll totally help you out. an serum, if you see this, i know i suck for not writing...i'ma get on that f'real. promise!

There's always the 'teach english in asia' route,

however I think you need a degree to do that.

in some countries, the Cambridge Proficiency is enough to teach. no doubt fluent english people can get this degree hands down ! (i did)

my dad did it, he was the doctor for one of the racing syndicates for the Whitbread round the world race (sailing) they flew him to every port they stopped in (many of them). if you can get in with a large team for any ocean race they'll fly you around.

plus there are many programs that will pay you to come and teach english. i've posted this before but there is one in brazil that i know of that pay you to get your ESL teaching cert, you just have to work for them for a sec.

just FYI....

the canadian 'accent' is not what you think.

In fact most televison shows and movies made

in the states feature a kind of canadian accent.

I'm not talking about Bob+ Doug hosers, just average people.

The canadian dialet is much closer to 'the queen's english'

which is why people want to learn it in other countries.

Many foreigners associate american speach with slang.

the canadian 'accent' is not what you think.

that canadian girl I met this weekend had absolutely zero accent. her friend on the other hand...was all aboot it. I was pretty surprised...she actually sounded like she was a local.

I just remembered another way to see the world for free...get a job as a flight attendant. One of my friends brothers flies for continental (England to USA legs). Homeboy only works like 2-3 days a week, flies free everywhere and landed himself a hot ass English girl.

Originally posted by SteveAustin

...was all aboot it

!!!!

quebecois accent, as we extensively discussed with T.T is the funniest / silliest way of expressing oneself.

an example, the quebecois verb for 'rock' as in 'rocking chair' means wanking in normal french

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

Bullshit Degree!

My girl whos in Japan Right now, has told me that people are willing to pay up to 30 bucks an hour for native english pronounciation. No degree required, just native tongue. Canadians are doing it there for christ's sake..no joke - Full Schedule

If this were the case, then wouldn't they just be wanting people from England?

steve, i found some stuff on flight attendent job offers around here, just emailed my resume to one and i'm applying for some more...thanks, bruh...all these ideas are wonderful...if i do get a job as a fa, pray that i don't end up on the flight with momar the mad iraqi bomber...christ!

well, can't live your life in fear....and on we go....thanks again...more suggestions, please...from anyone, maybe this will turn into a super thread think tank type thing...i love those.

yo casek...if you get on as a FA...how about hookin a homie up with a free pass. I've got to get to Boston and LA this year.

Definitely check into Southwest. They seem to be the most laid back...and I'm pretty sure you can still fly free overseas.

I guess you could try to get on as an air marshal as well...but that would probably require prior military training.

good luck mang

Archived