Atmosphere on Jimmy Kimmel Live Jan 23

ElleGenie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Atmosphere fell off.........they had it there for a second, but then they just gave way to all this emo hip hop shit. I still dig the old shit, you know, that good shit: overcast, lucy ford, and especially the stuff he did with DPD. I'm surprised Dibbs is putting up with Slugs bullshit, or maybe its dibbs fault.

What is hip hop becoming in the year 2004?

just because he is semi mainstream now doesnt mean he has really fallen off. I mean i will admit his stuff on overcast was great and dyno spectrum/dpd was also real great. I was not a fan of god loves ugly, but the new cd and the sad clown dub 7/mr dibbs shit is real hot. So whatever. Let the man get paid and if you see some hyped up teeniebopper wearing their shit, spit on them. I still think slug and the rhyme sayers are dope.

It's called a movement for a reason, if it sat still you all would get bored and start listening to country music.

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

it's rap

fuck it. if you don't like the direction atmosphere/slug took, then drop him like a bad habit and listen to other people.

Please believe I have moved on, and yes MF DOOM is the shit. I mean, I'll still pull out his old shit and listen to it, and at the same time I will steal his music off the net just to see if he's making new decisions with his music. I stopped supporting him after god loves ugly.

haha word the fuck up to sean and jay and dibbs, all you haters talking he fell off after overcast need to check yourself, you may not enjoy the music, but he did fall from fall off, internet heads these days jumping on the anti-mainstream bandwagon because they can't sell a damn tape.

go to work sluts. and appreciate the cock.

Guest Pilau Hands

I hope they get paid well. I hope Slug blows up and people start wearing atmosphere t-shirts, and he gets his own Reebok. I hope he gets so much money that he doesn't have to worry about college for his kid. I hope dudes get paid.

Archived